🥦Confessing Your Feelings To Katsuki Bakugou, Izuku Midoriya's Younger Sibling🥦

You've had a crush on Katsuki ever since you were 3 and you got your quirk, fire breath just like your dad. Katsuki was now 16 and you were 14 (So, old enough for it not to be weird to date Bakugou) and you finally worked up the courage to confess to your crush.

~Your Pov~

*Sigh*, I-Is this a mistake? I clutch the letter in my hands as I stood at Katsuki's locker at U.A, I offered to walk home with Izuku because I love him and yea, I do love him! 100% buttttt the real/main reason I wanted to come here is to give this letter to Katsuki. All the letter says is how I want him to meet me at a park where he, Izu and I would go to as kids, but I asked him to go the cherry tree on the hill, That's where he and I would hang out when Izu wasn't there with us. I take a deep breath and slide the letter through the locker holes. The bell rings and I ran over to Izu and Katsuki's class. I see Izu and Ochako talking while walking, both of them blushing, hehehe, Everyone knows that they have a crush on each other but they're oblivious.

"Hey Izu! Come on!" I wave from the crowd. He and Ochako say their goodbye and he comes over to me. "You two dating yet?" I tease, "H-Huh? Oh! No no no no! You've got it all wrong!!!" he turns tomato red and waves his arms around, I lightly elbow him, "Geez, I was just kidding!" I laugh, "Ohh..." Izu says a little bit embarrassed. We walk past the lockers and I saw Katsuki reading the note but I turned my head back and continued talking to Izu so he wouldn't notice me looking at him.

We stroll back home and I get ready to meet Katsuki! That is if he even comes... I didn't put my name so he probably wouldn't go... and even if he did he probably wouldn't accept my confession, I mean... I'm probably just Deku's annoying little sister to him... No! Y/N! Don't think that! *sigh* I brush my H/C hair and leave it out, I then take off my current clothes and I put on a black long-sleeved crop-top, a high-waisted mint green skirt, knee-high black boots and some other accessories.

 No! Y/N! Don't think that! *sigh* I brush my H/C hair and leave it out, I then take off my current clothes and I put on a black long-sleeved crop-top, a high-waisted mint green skirt, knee-high black boots and some other accessories

(Outfit of what you're wearing)

I run down the stairs, kinda excited! I mean, my life-long crush might become my boyfriend today! Right before I open the door to leave I hear Izu's voice, "Where are you going to all dressed up?", I turn and see him standing in the kitchen with an eyebrow raised. Wanting to go as fast as possible I just quickly say a "Nowhere!" and sprinted out of the now open door. Once I was a bit away from my house I started walking to the park. Once there I looked over to the cherry tree. I see Katsuki, his back turned to me. I take a deep breath and step my way over to the top of the hill.

I'm right behind Katsuki and I poke his back. He tch'd and turned around and once he did a shock of surprise was shown on his face. He became his normal self again and he said "Y/N? Did you write that letter?" he asked. I look down blushing. "Well?" He questions, "Why did you send me that letter? What do you want?". "Uh- well, umm..." I stutter. Oh, why did I do this?!?! "Y-you see..." I couldn't muster up the courage to say it. "Look at me when you speak to me," Katsuki said, pushing my head up from my chin with one hand. I stared into Katsuki's handsome crimson eyes. "I-I LIKE YOU!!!" I shut my eyes and shouted out but before he could reply to my confession I ran, I just ran home. WHY THE FUCK DID I RUN AWAY? WHY DID I CONFESS? AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

~Katsuki Bakugou's Pov~

My eyes opened wide as those words ringed in my head, 'I like you', W-wait, WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE MEAN BY THAT?!?!?! Me, looking like a confused idiot decided I should go to her and her stupid brother's house. "Tch, making me come here and then running away after saying some fucking confusing shit," I mumble under my breath while making my way to their house.

I stand in front of the Midoriya household and knock on the door, clearly annoyed. Stupid Deku opened the door, "O-oh, Hi Kacchan! Do you-", I pushed Deku out the way and just went straight to Y/N's Room. I open her door and slam it behind me. "Eek!" She squeals as she sits on her bed on her phone. I sit down next to her and say to her with a stern look, "So what did you mean by I like you...", "H-Huh? Oh, OH!! HA haha! I-It was a joke! HA HA HA!" She looked anyway from me and put her hand on the back of her neck. Tch, I didn't want to do this but looks like I have to...

I fastly pin Y/N down onto her bed, her H/L H/C covering bits of her face. "I know you're lying." I softly whispered into her ear as she squirmed underneath me. "E-Eh! F-fine..." She looks away from me. "W-When I said I like you i-it meant t-that... I like you as more than friends... I-in a romantic way... I knew you don't feel the same way b-but I've liked you ever since we were toddlers...", I could see she was crying... A look of surprise rushed over my face but it then turned into more of a soft smile. I make Y/N's face turn to me and I whispered in her ear again, "Didn't I tell you to look at me when you speak?" I, then kissing her. I could feel her tears and her shocked yet happy face that melted into the kiss, we both untensed as we continued the deep, romantic kiss.

Suddenly the door slams open, "H-HEY!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...", Tsk, stupid Deku ruining everything. A pillow then hit his face followed by the voice of Y/N, "GET OUT!!!" she screamed. "B-But Y/N!" Deku argued. "Deku, she said get out.", Him obviously intimidated left and closed the door. I looked down at the girl that was still underneath me, "Does this mean we're dating now?" She asks smugly. "I guess so," I replied just as smug. "Yay!" she did a little jump, high enough to wrap her small arms around me and I kissed her again.