IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ! WARNING!!!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! DO NOT SKIP THIS AND MAKE SURE TO WARN OTHERS!!!

A couple of years ago, something called the blue whale challenge became a thing. It was where a stranger would dm you tasks each day and on the final day, they would tell you to kill yourself. And if you don't do it they'll threaten your family.

They would send you 50 tasks in 50 days, at first it's just stuff like wake up in the middle of the night or watch a scary movie but it also had self-harm involved, like cutting a drawing of a blue whale into you and even more stuff that involved stuff like this...

(More Info Down Below)

and recently... It's been coming back.

DO NOT BLOCK THEM!!! They can track your Ip and find out where you live.

So if some with a Profile picture like this, OR HAS ANY SIMILAR FEATURES, OR IS NAMED JOHNATHON messages you,

DO NOT RESPOND!! DO NOT BLOCK!!! Just ignore the message and delete the dm, Tell somebody you know and trust, like your parents or other family members

DO NOT RESPOND!! DO NOT BLOCK!!! Just ignore the message and delete the dm, Tell somebody you know and trust, like your parents or other family members. Even if you're not on good terms with them or are scared, please tell them no matter what, it's for your own safety. If they start threatening you please, call the cops. (911, 000 etc)

Even better, turn off your dm's.

They often target teenagers but the also target as young as 10 years old, and maybe even younger.

It was estimated that 130 children killed themselves IN THE TIME FRAME OF SIX MONTHS! SIX F*CKING MONTHS!

So many lives have been lost because of this challenge! SO DON'T THINK IT'S JUST A JOKE OR A GAME!!! BECAUSE IT'S NOT!

EVERYBODY! TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!!!

Thank you, everyone, for reading this, PLEASE tag people so they know that this is happening, and I will be copying and pasting on my other books about this as well. Thank you, everybody.