🔪Cheater, Being Himiko Toga's Twin🔪

One late night, you were roaming the streets getting some fresh air. You saw a figure in a park you used to go to when you were young so you went over and when you got closer, you saw it was Izuku, your crush! You ran to him from behind and jump on him while putting your arms around his neck from behind. He turned around to face you and at first he seems a bit surprised, but he smiles a sweet smile. It confused you as you were a villain and he a hero. Wasn't he scared you would kill him? "Oh! Y/n~ Just the person I was thinking about!" He said cheerfully. You untangled your arms from his neck and slowly backed away. "Huh? B-but don't you dislike me? I'm a villain!" "Yeah~ I can still date a villain, Can't I~" He whispered seductively into my ear, sending shivers down my spine as he grabbed my chin. "F/n, Will you be my girlfriend?" My head felt dizzy, and I was in a trance. "Yes-" I squeezed out. "Great! Here's my number so we can contact each other!" He said a bit too cheerfully as we handed me a little piece of paper with numbers on it. He skipped fastly away, almost being as fast as an orange-haired volleyball player.

~~~
~Your Pov~

It's been about a week since Izu and I became a couple! We've been calling and texting and face timing, and we even planned a date for tomorrow!

"Ugh!" I whined while flopping onto my bed. Himiko went out to someplace without telling me where and she always tells me where! Heck, We'd usually go there together! I noticed me and her have been more distance with each other ever since I dated Deku... How can I make it so we're close together again! I could break into a shop and steal something, but I might get caught without the league and Himiko there to help me... *Sigh* Flowers! That's it! I'll pick some flowers for her!

I put on a jacket and told Shiggy and Dab that I was leaving and went to the park I dated Deku at since I knew there were many pretty flowers there! I walked to the park and picked some flowers as the moon's light shone upon the park. I was behind a tree with some flowers I picked, taking a little break as I took in the beauty and breathed in the cool air. I suddenly heard a giggle along with a voice that sounded weirdly familiar... I peeked from behind the tree and I saw something I thought I would never see... I-It was Himiko and Izu holding hands and being all romantic. I covered my mouth as an ocean of tears flowed down my face, waiting, HOPING that this was fake or a misunderstanding but then they- They K-k-KISSED?!?!?!

~3rd Pov~

You ran away from the once-friendly park, tears flowing down your face and flying down to the pavement. Your skirt blew in the cold wind. You ran to the one place you felt comfortable, the league's hideout. Not realizing our 'boyfriend' and your twin saw you run away crying.

~Your Pov~

I ran into the hideout and collapsed onto the worn-out couch, sobbing my heart out while Dabi and Shigaraki were in the same position as they were before I left. They looked at me with somewhat of a pitying look and also... caring? I know they're not good with feelings so I don't expect them to come over but yet Shiggy does... He comes to the couch and lightly pats my back, being careful not to use all five fingers. "Let's go talk in my room, so this idiot won't say anything inconsiderate." He glares at Dabi and offers me a hand. I nodded my head and sniffled, taking his hand without touching his thumb, and he led me to his room.

We sat on his bed, and I continued to silently cry. We sat face to face to each other in the middle of the bed. "What happened?" He asked caringly while he unbuttoned my coat and threw it onto the ground and then sat up against his bedframe, sitting on his pillows. "W-well... I-If I tell you you can't get angry at me..." I looked down to the floor wanting to avoid eye-contact with him. I'd be lying If I say that I don't have the slightest crush on him... He grabbed my chin and makes me look at him "I won't be mad. If you're taking it that badly then I think you had already learned your lesson." He gave me a somewhat sweet smile and went back to leaning against the bed frame.

I crawled on his lap and curled up into a ball, my body leaning on his chest."W-Well... A-About a week ago... I on a walk at night and I saw Deku, and I went up to him a-and then he asked me to be his girlfriend so I agreed a-and today I went o-on another walk a-and I s-saw Himiko and Izuku there and t-they kissed!" I clutched onto his shirt and started to cry again. He pulled me into a warm embrace. I looked up and curled out of my ball and straddled Shigaraki.

We stared into each other's eyes and I cupped his face and we both leaned in. WE. WERE. KISSING. EEK!!!!  I moved my hands down to his neck, and we separated. He put his forehead on mine, "Don't worry about that loser. I'll always love you."