💸Shoto Todoroki Flirts with you, Being Momo YarlxButIeT;unCbHu's Twin💸

~3rd Pov~
You knew that Momo had a crush on Shoto. If she knew you had a crush on someone then she would then suddenly have a crush on the same person as you did but you weren't like that. You honestly just liked who you liked, not who she liked. Since you know she had a crush on Shoto you tried to stay out of his way but that never seemed to work...

~~~

One day you were in English class with Present Mic and he announced that there was a project in pairs but instead of picking pairs they were chosen randomly and of course, you were with Shoto. At least it wasn't Mineta but you could tell that Momo was glaring at you even though you didn't look back to confirm it.

After class, you packed up your things and said bye to your friends but just as you were about to leave you felt a tap on your back. You turned and saw it was Shoto, "Hey, d-do you want to study in the library... For the project of course." He offered. You thought about it and agreed, You like to finish projects as soon as possible so you don't have to worry about them later.

Once you two got to the library you asked where he wanted to sit so two could put your bags down. He led you near the back of the library, where nobody goes. You thought it was weird that he wanted to go there but you brushed it off, assuming he didn't want to be distracted by people.

"Alright, I'll get the books we need! You can start other parts!" You offered, Shoto silently nodded as you walked over to the shelves of books you needed. After a bit, you came back with the books and sat down next to Shoto. You two talked about the project and at some point, he slid his hand onto your thigh underneath the table. You made a shocking face for a second and blushed a bit as you continued to talk about the project. You swore that you could see a slight smirk on Shoto's face.

After a bit, you saw that Shoto was closer to you... 'He must've moved his chair closer' You thought. His face was quite close to yours. He moved his hand up your thigh... his hand was underneath your skirt now. You felt uncomfortable but you didn't want to make a scene so you decided to just ask him to stop, "Hey, Sho- !" Before you could finish your sentence he moved your face towards him with one hand and then kissed you. You honestly kinda liked it... You, forgetting that you're kissing your sister's crush. You both leaned a bit too much and the chairs you two were sitting on fell over, but you two kept on making out.

The bang was loud yet quiet. Someone heard the sound and rushed to see was made it, that person was Momo... Tears welled up in her eyes as she angrily stomped her way out of the library and back to her dorm. You saw this out of the corner of your eye and once finished the make-out session you said you Shoto that you had to go, but you didn't tell him why. He understood and gave you a piece of paper with his number on it. He winked as you grabbed your bag and went to go to Momo's dorm, knowing you have to fix this...

You knocked on her door, pretty annoyed. "W-Who is it?", She sounded smad (Sad and mad). You knew if you told her she would tell you to go away so you just opened the door and went in. "M-Momo..." You closed the door and looked at Momo who was curled up in a ball on her bed, crying. "G-Go away! You knew I had a crush on him! And you- you did that with him!!!", you sighed, thinking about how you were going to explain this without sounding like a total bitch. "Look Momo... I honestly didn't want anything to do with him, he kissed me first, I liked it so I kissed back, that doesn't mean I'll date him. *Sigh*... I know you have a crush on him so if you'd like then I can just tell him I'm not interested in him.", Y/N patted her back as she sat up, stilling crying but slightly less, "Y-You'd really do that for me? But we hate each other?" You hug her, "Yeah but we're sisters, that means we should have each other's backs sometimes.", Momo chuckled and hugged you back. "Thank you."

And that was the beginning of a long nice sistership.