12. BABY HAZNEDAR!

Behlul continued to kiss his beloved; it was so gentle, so soft yet passionate at the same time. He, then kissed her on her cheek, stopping the tear that rolled down and held her hand to lead her to lay down. Behlul sat himself on the edge of the stretcher, starring at her with love; oh how beautiful she was!

Behlul: "Bihter'im benim! No more tears. I won't let you be sad again. You deserve the best. We'll be happy, you'll see. We will live our love without any fear. We'll have our little family!" he took her hand and kissed the inside of her palm gently. "I love you Bihter, I love you with all my heart and soul!"
Bihter: "I love you too! Never stopped loving you, never will.." she let out a smile.

While they couldn't stop smiling and crying, overwhelmed with emotions.. there was a knock on the door. The nurse was here with their beautiful baby boy. Behlul started shivering, not believing it was actually happening. That tiny little angel, wrapped in warmly, was his son, his blood!

Nurse: "Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! He's absolutely beautiful and healthy. The check up was done and everything seemed perfect. He is excited to meet his mum and dad!"

The nurse handed the baby to Bihter. She started crying like a little girl, when she held him in her arms. The baby curled his fingers around his mommy's pinky finger and stared at her with his deep blue angel like eyes. He was
adorable; with little golden-brown curls on his head and an angelic smile. The feeling of holding her baby for the very first time was worth every pain Bihter had gone through! Looking at her like that, Behlül couldn't control himself either.

Bihter: "My little warrior baby.. I have waited so long to hold you into my arms.. Your mommy loves you with all her heart!" she kissed him on his little soft forehead and he cooed.
Behlul: "If this is a dream, I never want to be waken up.." he gasped holding back his tears.
Bihter: "Behlul..look at him.. our son.. "
Behlul: "I can't put into words what I'm feeling right now.." he bit his lip, "Just look at those tiny hands!! He's so beautiful.. Just like you.."
Bihter: "Oh come on! Those deep blue eyes, it's all you.."
Behlul: "Well he got my eyes but your smile!! And those beautiful little curls on his head, Allahim! He's perfect!"
Bihter: "Do you wanna hold him? I'll feed him afterwards. He should say hello to his daddy first!"

Behlul held him while his hands started to shake. He held him closer and smelled him.

Behlul: "My son..." he let out as his lips quivered and tears fell off his eyes. "Thank you for this.. it's unbelievable.." he said while looking at Bihter. "Look at how tiny he is! "
Bihter: "My little love.."
Behlul: "I love you, son! I will fight for you. I will do my best as your daddy!"
He kissed his tiny little hands and then carefully gave him to Bihter so she could feed him. Bihter nursed him while she couldn't hold back her tears of happiness. Behlul sat there, starring with tears in his eyes, not believing it was all real. Both of them had never felt this way before. After being through so much pain since their childhoods, they finally found true happiness, true love! Bihter and Behlül now had their own little family!