Team 13

Sainty POV

Arghh, where the hell did this pounding headache come from?

Oh yes, thats right Kakashi, the one who should be suffering in hell from damnation at the moment.

Speaking of Kakashi ...

"HOLY FUDGE MONKEYS, I AM PUT IN A TEAM TODAY" I scrambled out of bed and gobbled down the onigiri and soda on the table.

It gave me enough time to notice that I was in the same hospital room when I first arrived here, the sun just barely rising over the treetops through the window. My clothes and scythes were laid out on the bed beside me, with a message that read

'We'll meet you at school, the stupid nurse lady wouldn't let us spend the night with you, hope we're on the same team :), Purity & Eventine, your loving sisters. P.S. You should be able to tie your scythes on by yourself now ne?'

I groaned, no I still couldn't tie my own scythes on my back, I'm gonna have to call a nurse.

The rest of the morning flew by as I prepared to make my way to the academy, paying at the hospital counter on the way out. The streets, as usuall, were filled with shopkeepers and children heading off to school, smells hit my nose in waves, reminding me that I didn't have a bento box prepared for lunch.

At last I reached the courtyard of the academy, where the newly made ninja's were already rushing to get inside the classroom, *groan* especially Sakura and Ino. Those 2 will never learn.

I pushed past them and took my seat at the back with the rest of my sisters, who looked about ready to fall asleep on the desk there and then.

"Mornin', whats up? rough night?"

"Yeah, Eventine kept on voicing her worries and everything that could go wrong, which lead me to worry and inevitably, get next to no sleep"Purity replied, slumping over the desk, she probably had it the hardest, what being the one who worried the most about her complexion and getting bags under eyes.

I sat in the empty seat beside her, just in time to see Sasuke and Naruto kiss.

Wait, what?

"Oh my bloody god is that what I think it is"

The now revived Eventine nodded her head eagerly in agreement, obviously we had completely forgotten about this little detail.

"Its times like these where I wish I had a camera on me" Purity said drowsily beside me, before slumping even further and falling into a deep sleep.

Meh, I'll let her rest, she's gonna need it for dealing with the stress that is gonna come later on today.

I leant back in my chair and looked at the window, directly where the hokage and jounins should be holding their little meeting, and winked. My stare still holding, I let out a small, but insane smile.

Hokages POV

How very interesting, it seems that one of the Titanium sisters, Sanity, can see us.

"Hokage, is that the same girl that we had trouble with a couple of days ago? Why is she sitting in the classroom with a leaf headband?" Asuma questioned suspiciously.

"Well, you see, if you had merely brought her and her sisters to meet me instead of restraining and arresting them, you would've found out about their past, no time for that now though"

*Sigh* I rubbed my forehead and rested back in my chair, these girls are proving to be more difficult than I expected.

"Lord Hokage, since there is an extra team than there is instructors, one of the instructors will have to take two teams" Iruka pointed out.