part 1😁

"Just make sure that Guy's don't use and abuse your body Olivia." Elijiah says taking a sip of my starbuck's drink. I snatch it back. "Hey Eli! Who told you you can drink my starbuck's drink?" I say taking a drink. Braxton laughs at his phone. "What are you laughing at Brax?" I ask snatching his phone. "Hey Olivia!" "As your Sister I am allowed to look at your phone since you look at mine without permission." All it is is a stupid meme his friend sent him. I give his phone back. "Sione will be looking out for you at school so none of these boys hit up on you." Sione snorts. "Eli, I'm too busy for looking after my little Sister, and plus, she is 15." Elijah rolls his eyes. I am sitting with my 3 older brothers at the food court drinking Starbuck's. Ever since the 3 of them could walk they would always protect me from anything. Even if it was the tiniest little thing that frightened the shivers out of me to the biggest fear that would shake the whole living earth out of me they would always be their to protect me.

I see Alejandro, Mattia, Kairi, Alvaro and Roshaun walk into the food court and sit at the table right across from us. I don't really think anything of it even though when we were all kids we all lived on the same street and had this connection. Alot of them thought that because I grew up with guys I would sometimes think differently rather than emotionally. We still pass each other in the hallways at school and glance at eachother in classes but the 6 of us don't have the connection we used to have as kids. Especially me and Alejandro. When I was younger I always felt sorry for them because my brothers always used to scare them and they would always treat me like my brothers would which I think is mostly because of my them.

I see Elijah's hand wave in front of my face. "Olivia?" I suddenly look up. "Sorry, just thinking." I laugh it off sarcastically looking down at my airforce ones. "Ready to go now?" I look up and nod my head and grab my drink and my phone. I walk past the guys and smile and wave. They just wave back. The 4 of us exit the mall and walk to the car and Elijah gets into the driver seat and Braxton sits in the passenger seat and Sione says that the middle child gets the whole middle row which means that I have to sit at the very back of the car. We drive out of the parking lot with all the boys screaming Suicidal by YNW Melly at the top of their lungs and me just thinking and being quiet at the back.