part 7🤘

I wake up and realise that today is Tuesday. Nothing special. Hehe. I get up and now I realise that today is game day for all the boys. Elijah has his basketball game from 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and Braxton has his game at 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM and then my school has their game (Sione's) 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM great. Whenever these types of days happen I miss school from 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM. All the guys are up and probably at the basketball court 2 minutes away from our house.

I shower, deodorant, bra, brush my teeth and change into

and put my air force ones on and put my rings on. I don't necessarily always put my rings on only if I want to. I go downstairs and see Braxton, Elijiah and Sione entering the house just now. "Morning guys." "Morning Olivia." All of them say. I make waffles for myself and eat them. A few minutes later Elijiah comes downstairs. "Okay, boys grab your bags and let's go!" I grab my school bag and sit in the car and we head to the gym that Elijiah always plays at.

(Btw this is the car Elijiah owns)

We parked and by the time I actually got out of the car Sione threw the keys at me and ran with Braxton and Elijiah into the gym

We parked and by the time I actually got out of the car Sione threw the keys at me and ran with Braxton and Elijiah into the gym. I just roll my eyes and lock the car. I run into the gym and sit at the first bleacher and see Elijiah's team peactise. I see Roshaun and all the guys come into the gym and I suddenly slouch into my seat. They all sit next to me. Roshaun is on the right side of me and Alejandro is on the left side of me. "Why are you guys here?" "Here to support Roshaun's cousin, Carson." Alejandro says. "Which team is he on?" I ask. "The eagles." I smile.

*Alejandro's POV*
I love Olivia, she is really attractive. Like she is going to like me. I definitely have feelings for her. When me and Vic were a thing I knew she was cheating on me and she accused me of cheating and ended stuff. It's okay because I love her. Love.

*Olivia's POV*
Honestly, Alejandro is really attractive but I feel like he wouldn't like me. "Are you guys going to school today?" I ask. "Nah, we are skipping today, because this bitch." Roshaun says looking towards Kairi. "What? I wasn't in the mood today." Kairi says. "Aw, well, I am going to school later today." I say. "Well, you will see me and Mattia at school then." Alejandro says.