part 6👍tehe (idk)

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask. "I was waiting for you to ask Olivia!" Alvaro says. "Well what do you guys want?" "Taco bell? Macca's? Wendy's? Burger King?" I ask. "I want taco bell." Alvaro says. "Is Alvaro the only person in this room hungry?" Alvaro nods everyone else just ignores me. "Cool then." I get up and Alvaro follows me and I take Elijah's car to Taco bell. "Drive thru?" Alvaro nods. I hear my phone ringing at look at the caller id. Alejandro rosario. I give the phone to Alvaro and he answers it. "Hello, this is Alvarito answering how may I assist you today?" "Alvaro where are you guys?" Alvaro hangs up on him. I laugh. "If these guys didn't want food they are not going to have any." Alvaro says laughing. "AND THAT'S ON WHAT ALVARITO?" "THAT'S ON PERIYAD!" We both start laughing.

I pull into the drive thru for taco bell and I order. "Hi can I have the taco supreme cheese combo with a lemonade light ice? What do you want?" Alvaro looks at the menu. "Damn fatass, didn't you already eat? Can I get just the dorito cheese supreme taco combo with a coke no ice?" I look at him. "And your calling me a fatass?" We both laugh. We just eat our food in the car and go home. I already told Elijiah that we were going to Taco bell and he was okay with it.

I just go into my room with him and see all the guys staring at us. "Why did you go without us?" Mattia asks. "Well I asked you guys and all of you guys ignored me and it seems like Alvaro was the only one hungry." I say grabbing my laptop. "Well, we are all hungry now." I sit at my desk. "Just go ask Braxton or Elijiah for food downstairs." All the guys go downstairs. "Want to watch a movie Alvaro?" Alvaro grabs a chair and sits next to me. "What do you want to watch?" I go on netflix. "To All The Boy's I've Loved Before." We begin watching it. "Alvaro! We are going now!" "Bye Alvarito!" I hug him. He waves and walks to the door. "Say hi to your Mum and Anna and everyone!" "Will do!"