part 5🤩

I hear the main door open. "Hey guys!" "Hey!" Someone is over. I get out of my room and see Alejandro, Mattia, Kairi, Roshaun and Alvaro are over. I just roll my eyes and go back into my room. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in!" I shout looking at my phone. Mattia, Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun and Kairi come in. "Hi" They all look around. "This place changed alot since the last time I was hear." Kairi says. "So your a gymnast now?" Mattia asks looking at my medals. I laugh. Alejandro sits on my bed and stares at me. I look away from my phone and accidentally look into Alejandro's eyes. I immediately look away. "How is Vic and Jenna guys?" I ask. "We broke up." Mattia says. "Same." Alejandro says. I nod.

"So like why did you guys come here again?" I ask. "We bought Kairi's house to you!" Alvaro says. "Olivia why don't you have LED lights?" Mattia asks. "Don't want them." I say. I come across this picture of the 6 of us. I was crying on the ground and Mattia was laughing at me, Alvaro had ice cream in his hair, Roshaun was lying on the ground, Kairi was standing on top of the mailbox and Alejandro was smiling at the camera. I laugh. "Look it's the 6 of us." They all look at my phone. "I remember when that happened, Mattia put ice cream in my hair and it took ages to get out." Alvaro makes a face at Mattia. "Why was I crying?" "Probably because you tripped over." I look at Kairi. "Why are you standing on top of the mailbox?" Kairi looks at himself. "I dunno." I point at Alejandro in the picture. "Then Mr Perfect is smiling at the camera with Roshaun just randomly lying on the ground." We all laugh.

Did you know that Alejandro was my first kiss? We were all playing truth or dare in my treehouse my Dad built. My Dad. If you ever wondered why my parents don't live here is because they passed away when I was 5. They were 2 officers that worked for the LAPD. They each got shot while covering 2 little boys that were in a shooting. My Dad is black and my Mum is Asian. Weird. My Dad has black eyes and my Mum has blue eyes. I guess all my brothers had my Mums genes and I had my Dads.