part 2 🖕

I wake up to the sound of Sugar by Brockhampton playing and the blender going. I check my phone and see it's 7:00 AM. I bury my face in my pillow and groan. Another day of seeing the people I absolutely hate and the people I absolutely love. I have realised that the only person that keeps up with me in the group is Roshaun. The last time we texted was 2 months ago. My sarcastic ass. I get up and run downstairs and see Braxton making a protein shake at 7:00 in the morning and Elijah running on the treadmill in the gym room. We have a glass sliding door that connects to the living room which also connects to the kitchen. "None of you guys better use the hot water or play with the water because I'm taking a shower!" I say running upstairs.

"Whatever you say Olivia." I go into Sione's room without knocking and wake him up. "Wake up fatass!" Sione rolls over. "What are you doing in my room Olivia? Get your fatass out of here!" I take a pillow and smack him with it. "Get up Sione Jason Marc Davey! It's 7 in the morning!" Sione grabs the pillow and covers his face with it. "Exaclty! Olivia class dosen't even start until 10:30!" I turn the light on and leave his room. "TURN THE LIGHT OFF OLIVIA MARIE MARC DAVEY!" I continue walking down the hallway. "ATLEAST CLOSE THE DOOR!" I laugh and go take a shower and apply deodorant, my bra and brush and wash my face and change into

 "ATLEAST CLOSE THE DOOR!" I laugh and go take a shower and apply deodorant, my bra and brush and wash my face and change into

with my airforce ones and go downstairs. "Big bro? Fit check?" Elijah checks my outfit everyday to make sure I am covered up. I do a full 360. "Approved." I pack my bag and eat a bowl of cereal while watching the office. "Olivia? Do you want to try my protein shake?" I look into the cup and it's this white clumpy liquid that smells horrible. "Brax, what's in it?" "Onion, humus, carrot, a little bit of ginger and a little bit of pepper." I shake my head. I finish my cereal and put it in the sink and wait for Sione to wake up since we are taking the bus together. In school Sione is like every girls dream man besides Alejandro and them. When Sione gets to school everyone crowds around him and I just stay behind and be quiet. A few minutes later Sione comes down wearing a shirt and some jeans. We wait inside and see the bus coming and I say bye and go outside.

Obviously Sione cuts in front of me and goes and sits with all his fans while I just sit myself down where I usually sit and just stare out the window. We arrive to school at 10:00 which makes sense because we left at 9:30 and it takes about a 30 min drive.