part 3 ✌

I enter the school doors and of course, the first thing that has to happen is Sione being the main attention and me just shadowing behind. When the crowd goes away I just happen to see Jenna and Vic making out with new dudes. Of course me. I just walk to my locker and pretend I didn't see anything. I start harmonising to Sugar by Brockhampton randomly while I get my books. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and it scares me I drop my books. I look back and see Alvaro. "Lord Jesus Christ Alvaro! Why would you scare me like that?" I say picking up my books. "Sorry Olivia, just wanted to give you a hug!" I look at him weirdly. "Alvaro, the only time you want something, is when you give people hugs, and, the only reason I know that is because you used to give me hugs all the time but now-" I stop for a second and just realised that all these years I thought that I disconnected myself from the group but was it really them? The bell rings. "Uhh, bye Alvaro see you later!" I run to my homeroom.

Alvaro's POV
That was really weird. Usually Olivia dosen't stutter that much but maybe she just was confused. Too bad I couldn't ask her. I run to my homeroom and just plan on telling the guys about it when I get the chance to see them again later today.

Olivia's POV
I walk down the hallway on my way to the cafeteria when I see all the guys talking, including Alvaro. What if he is talking about earlier today. Alejandro looks up and makes eye contact with me but I look away. Okay, I will admit, I might have feelings for him but sure, like he would for me.🖕I run to the cafeteria and just grab my food and run to the table I always sit at alone. A few minutes Mattia comes with his food and sits with me, then Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun and then Kairi. I just go on my phone. "What do you guys want?" I ask. "Do you want to come to my house later today?" Kairi asks. "Cannot" I say. "How come?" "Eli, Brax and Sione." I say scrolling through instagram. "Can't you just tell them to let you go out for once?" I look at Mattia. "Actually Mattia, my 3 brothers do let me go out, just on their watch."