part 4 👌

I smile at them awkwardly. At that moment all these memories rushed into my mind when we all were all kids. When Mattia spilled the jam on the kitchen floor at my house and Elijah came home and wondered who did it and I took the blame. Or when all of us were playing in my driveway and Roshaun threw my favourite tennis ball over my neighbor's fence and Braxton had to go over there and get it. Wow. The 6 of us had alot of memories together but 5 of them starting seeing other people and kind of left me there. I look up. "Uh, sorry gotta go bye!" I quickly get up and run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see a girl who got hurt by 5 guys just leaving her there, and what hurt me the most was Alejandro finding a girl. I don't know why but I just wanted that to be me.

I feel a tear running down my face. Why now? I just wipe it and just go to Sione. I tap him on the shoulder and he looks at me. "What Olivia?" "Can we talk?" Sione sighs and looks back at his friends. "Fine." He follows me until we are outside. "Is it hurtful when friends leave you without warning?" I ask looking at him. "Well I mean, yeah but it gives you room to branch out and meet new people, you know? Why?" "Oh nothing." Sione looks at me. "I am just wondering." Sione nods and walks off. Thats Sione. I just walk back to class.

After school
I grab my bag and head to the gym since Sione has basketball practise. I sit at the very last bleacher and just go on my phone and wait until Elijah and Braxton get here. All my brothers play basketball and I do gymnastics. Level 13. Are first actual tournament is in April. It's only February. I have been to every one of my brothers practises and games. They have been to every tournament and practise I have ever done. Our first practice of the year is next week.

After Practise
We all had Wendy's and now we are back home. I open the door and take my shoes off and run up to my room. I open the door and just jump on the bed. If you didn't know Mattia and Alejandro are pretty good friends with my brothers so sometimes they come over and hang out. I just go on my phone and scroll through Instagram.