Young, Dumb and Broke (Kirishima x Reader)

I swear to All Might, guys, i really wanted this to be a downer like the other chapters, but i decided that, hey, maybe i don't want to make people sad all the time

So here's a cute and kinda short oneshot of our favorite manly man

Hope you enjoy! And thanks for taking the time to read my stuff qwq
-Shady-

P.S.: Thanks to agathuuuuuh for the oneshot's idea ^^

P.P.S.: Your hair color is specifically brown here, and your eyes are brown as well. All part of the plot.

~

Quirk: Fireworks
Much like Bakugo, you can create explosions to help you in combat, but to do it, you need a healthy amount of materials to help you out (the materials being the items that form a firework or firecracker). Without those, you can just conjure up small sparks.

~

"If you want to date them, just date them! Ask them out! You've gotta do it sometime, unless you want someone charming and good-looking, like me, to swoop them off their feet!"

It was another day in the prestigious school in U.A., and after all the hard work the whole school has put up for their open festival, they were given at least a few days to rest up before once again starting their training.

While everyone was doing their own thing and having fun, a certain redhead was having a bit of a crisis and was talking about it to his friend, Denki Kaminari, who wasn't helping the situation at all.

Kirishima lightly punched Kaminari on the shoulder, pouting and puffing his cheeks up a slight bit, shaking his head toward him. "Dude, you literally provide worse advice than Koda, and he doesn't even say anything."

The yellow haired boy snorted loudly at his best friend's reaction before waving a hand at him in a dismissive manner. "Okay, okay, I'm just kidding, bro! Look, if you're scared of dating them, I can set you up in some way and-"

Kirishima slapped a hand over Kaminari's mouth, making the boy shriek slightly in surprise, though it was muffled out. "Shh!" He hissed, looking quite nervous. "I'm not scared of dating them, bro. I'm scared of... him."

Kaminari looked over and saw you, the girl from Class 1-B. There you were in all your glory with a happy look on your face and your brown hair that shone in the sun. The yellow haired boy took a few moments to wonder what Kirishima saw, and then he saw the leader of their squad walking beside you, the one, the only... Katsuki Bakugo.

"Oh. Now I see your dilemma." He said once he had removed Kirishima's hand on his mouth. He looked toward his faux-redhead of a friend and raised an eyebrow at him. "Wait, wait, wait, aren't they dating? Surprising that he'd date someone from 1-B but you like someone who's already taken? And that person is taken by Bakugo? Of all people, it's him? Dude, you're a lost cause."

"Agghh! I know!" Kirishima yelled out in frustration as he took a step back to marvel at his stupidity. How could he even think of getting with you when you're dating the scariest and most threatening guy in the class? There's no way the redhead can get you away from him; both of you were nearly inseparable. "I should just leave it at that, man... I can't compete against Bakubro."