Perfect (Yaoyorozu x Reader)

Once again with the female characters, I have a difficult time with it. Have another, rather wholesome oneshot with the smart gorl of 1-A.

Hope you enjoy! ^^
-Shady-

~

Quirk: Teleportation
It's in the name. You can teleport yourself and, by holding onto people, you can teleport them as well. Your Quirk works in small bursts, so it's like fast travel instead of walking. However, if you wish to travel to specific and farther places, you can only travel to locations you vividly remember in your mind (basically places where you have fond memories in). If you wish to teleport to a person, it must also be someone you have fond memories with. Using your Quirk too much may cause dizziness and disorientation.

~

"You're perfect," you mutter to yourself as you face an empty space in front of you, wishing it could be filled by a certain someone you've always admired. "You're perfect, and I'm nothing. How can a single grain of sand, out of millions of grains sitting on the beach, be with the brightest star in the sky?"

There was no answer, as usual. It was just the sound of the rustling leaves from the cherry blossom tree you stand under and the calming breeze of the wind.

You sigh and left the tree feeling lonely, even if you should've been used to it by now.

This was your daily routine before you put on your cap and head off to school, Shiketsu High. You've always wanted to make it to U.A., that prestigious school that usually ends up on the headlines of the press, but you were unable to enter there.

However, that didn't stop you from being proud of your best friend. She was bound to make it big with that admirable intellect of hers, but it made you question your relationship with her.

Why did she even stay around someone like you?

It was days after the entrance exam that she came running to you under the cherry blossom tree on top of a hill, your usual meeting place. Her hair tied into a nice ponytail and her onyx colored eyes sparkled with great excitement as she arrived in front of you. "(Name)!" She called out to you with a happy smile. "(Name)! (Name)! I'm here, I'm here! Father and Mother let me out early since I had finished my studies!"

Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu, and in your eyes, she is absolutely perfect.

You turned to her, and by the joyful look in her eyes, you can already tell what she wanted to tell you. "(Name)! Guess what, guess what, guess what?"

You chuckle slightly at her energy. She's usually more quiet and graceful, but when she gets excited, man, she gets excited. With a grin, you reply to her. "What is it, Momo?"

Yaoyorozu excitedly showed you the letter in her hands, and inside is a metal object that projected a video of All Might telling her that she is eligible to start up her education in U.A. "Isn't that wonderful? Even if I was specially recommended, it's a rush to actually do the provided exams!" She cheered happily, even twirling slightly to show just how relieved she is. "I've been accepted with open arms! How about you? I'm sure it was a little tougher since we live different lives, after all, but I'm curious to know!"

You avoided Yaoyorozu's interested gaze for a few minutes before smiling at her warmly. "Ah, well, actually... I..." You didn't dare tell her. "I actually got into Shiketsu before I got my U.A. letter. Sorry, Momo."