Neighbor

Irene's POV

I have a great time talking to Seulgi. I learned a lot from her and she seems very nice. I wonder if she do it for every customer that ate alone or am I special to her? Is she lesbian or is she just making new friends? That's all running into my mind.

At the counter I'm ordering take out for Jennie and Joy. I ordered some lasagna and fries for my daughter and The same thing that I ate for Joy. As I'm waiting for my order to be finished Yeri approached me and asked me a question.

"Hey Irene may I ask you a question?"
"Yes you may" I smiled as I answer back to her.
"I'm not in the place of asking this but I'm just curious where is your husband or boyfriend?'" oh that question. I stayed silent but I'm used to the question.
"Don't get the wrong idea I myself have a daughter and I have a girlfriend we use the modern technology to have a baby." Ohh she is also a mother.
"I don't have any. I'm a single mom and I prefer girls."
"Oh I see by the way I think my boss is interested to you" I froze for a bit
"Oh no no maybe she is just being friendly."
"If you say so. Here is your order and reciept please come again." She bowed and smile to me

As I'm walking towards my apartment I feel like somebody is following me. So I speed up my pace. But it still following me. Is this where I die? How about Jennie will Joy take care of her If I die here? As I'm thinking somebody grabed my shoulder and talked to me .

"Hey Irene you know it's not safe to walk alone at this hour." Seulgi said
"Thank God it's you I thought I'm gonna die tonight." I sighed heavily and she laughed at me
"I'll be also heading this way let's walk together" she smiled with her cute eyes.
"Oh ok thank you for walking me home" we talked and chit chat while walking then she stopped at my apartment building.
"How did you know that I leave here are you stalking me ?"
"So you live here. Well then let's go o inside." She's wierd. I press the floor and she is silent. I'm now walking towards my apartment and she still following me
"Thank you for walking me up to my room you fan go now." She suddenly laughed at me and I got confused.
"Ok then goodnight beautiful neighbor" she then unlocked the apartment infront of my unit and waved at me. I thought that she is weird that she followed me but then she is my neighbor.
To be continued
---
Just short update because of the black out in our area  and I'm saving up some batteries for urgent things Thank you 😊