Chapter 9: Seperate Myself

I'm riding through Rosewood with a stick on my side, all I been doing these past two days is smoking gas and popping percs, my life been feeling too surreal. Killa-Red gave me an ultimatum that fucked my head up. My mind been running wild since. He want me to snake the niggas that saved my life? If I ain't really think my life was on the line, I wouldn't even be thinking about it.

The only niggas I'd ever truly die for is Mac, Tariq, and Doobie. Mozzy and nem saved my life but them niggas ain't make my life, I ain't owe them niggas shit, but I still had a funny feeling about the whole situation.

Snake shit don't run in my blood, that's why I'm still fucked up about robbing Killa-Red. But if it's anything the streets taught me, it was that you can't control what happen to niggas once they in this shit. Everything fair game. I told Mozzy my deal, that nigga still kicked me to the curb not worrying bout how that's gone affect me in the streets. But it's the same shit with Gucci. Plus Killa-Red and Peso ain't even hit me up when Gucci kicked me out, but Killa said I'm snaking them?

With everything that's been happening to me, it's getting more and more clear that I only got myself in this shit. It ain't nobody I could really trust out here, I might have to hop on some cold blooded shit.

(...)

I just left the bill collector building with 10 racks deposited in my debit card. That put me up to 35,000. I'm gone be back to stressing about the bills for the next few months but it's cool.

I'm riding in a used Chevy car. I had to refund the Benz so that put me up to 65,000. Even though it feel like I'm moving backwards, I'm more concerned about staying alive.

My mind moving at 100, and my body was real anxious. My eyes blood shot red and I keep itching from the percs. Everytime I see a nigga with a diamond chain, I get the urge to hop out the car and jack they ass. I'm starting to see why niggas turn to crash dummies.

Speaking of jewlery, I pawned all my shit. I got 5,000 out that, so that put me at 70,000. Now my only problem was coming up with 10 bands in five days.

I got to my crib, damn near finna crash into the mailbox. I got inside and sat on the couch. I pulled the prescription bottle out my hoodie, but it was empty.

This my pill bottle from when I got stabbed up, they was for my healing. I only had like 13 though.

These percs was the only thing helping me keep my sanity. I was just going up in the game, now I'm free falling. I needed to get them 10 bands ASAP.

I sat and thought of a plan. But I kept drawing blanks, until I started dozing off.

Ring Ring!

The doorbell rung. I looked at my phone and seen damn near 30 minutes then passed.

I walk to open the door with my glock in hand. Doobie was there.

"Wassup nigga" I said.

He looked down at my gun confused.

"You expecting somebody? Cause I could come back later nigga"

"Naw man naw man, come in", I said putting my gun on my waist.

Doobie walked in and looked around.

"Damn this shit a mess, where moms been?" Doobie asked.

"I ain't seen her in a few weeks", I said walking to the fridge.

I pulled out a orange juice carton and started drinking out of it.

Doobie was sitting on the couch rolling up already.