CHAPTER 4 -- Sandwiched

Mr. Walker looked at us sternly with his arms crossed over his fabulous torso. Wait, did I just say that? Damn horomones . . . "Ladies, would you care to explain what you really put on that note?"

I gulped, thinking of what I could use for an excuse. I should've been able to come up with a quick lie, but I kept thinking about Troy . . .

Thankfully Jill piped up. "That was the note! We were just talking about how awesome a teacher you are. Why is that so hard to beleive?"

Mr. Walker frowned. "You must think I'm a fool, Jill. I know that you don't usually talk about this stuff, so hand it over."

Mr. Walker held his hand out. Jill looked like a deer in headlights. I've never seen her like this before! It was like she was acutally contemplating handing over the note.

"Jill . . ." Mr. Walker stared her right in the eyes. "Please."

Jill looked like she was about to melt. WTF?

"Jill . . . No!" I hissed. She looked at me like I was crazy, and then she handed him the note. He was about to open it when she grabbed his hand. "I just want you to know that it was all my fault, and you should let Hannah go!"

What?! Jill what are you doing now? I couldn't bear the thought of Mr. Walker reading what I had said about Troy. What if he told him? Or worse, what if he told Eddie?!

Mr. Walker nodded. "Alright, Hannah, you may leave. Jill, stay."

Jill pouted. "My name is Selina."

"Don't say that you have a beautiful name, Jill." He said softly patting her shoulder.

Oookay . . . was it just me or did Mr. Walker just come onto her? This day was seriously getting weird, so I quickly left the room and ran straight into . . .

"Eddie!" I exclaimed. I suddenly felt guilty for the moments I had shared with Troy. But why did I feel that way? It wasn't like we made out or anything. He just looked at me.

Eddie smiled his cocky smile that got me every time. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and started leading me to the back door.

"Where are we going Eddie, I have a class to get to and I'm already late."

"It's ok we can make out for a little while. I don't think they'll miss you as much as I did this whole summer." I might've said no, but I couldn't resist that beautiful face and his manly charms. We made out for a while and he pushed me up against a wall and we kept making out. But something was off, I wasn't feeling that typical spark I did whenever we made out. I usually felt excited and my heart would race. Not to say it wasn't thrilling (I am still a teenage girl) but it just didn't feel as romantic. It just felt like a hookup.

I pushed him away. "Sorry Eddie but I really wanna get to class. This year I want to do better." Truth be told, Eddie kind of ruined my grades. He was constantly making me skip class last year or coming over when it was time to do homework.

He looked annoyed but I ignored him and walked back into school, I could feel Eddies eyes boring into by  back. I could hear Eddie's footsteps getting louder and faster as he got closer. I started to walk faster, not wanting a confrontation when suddenly I was stopped by a firm chest. I almost fell back but had slammed into me. Oh crap, I sanwiched between two guys! I slowly looked up to see who I had slammed into.

It was Troy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! What do you think about this chappie? What's gonna happen next?! Hahaha soooo awkward. Lol vote and comment and fan! Love y'all, toodles!