You Summoned Him Again?!

-Lydia's PoV-

Lydia Deetz stood in the center of her room. This was the only way. This was the only way she'd ever get to talk to her mom again. She took a deep breath and started speaking, "though I know I should be wary, still I venture someplace scary, ghostly hauntings I turn loose... Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice... Beetlejuice!!"

Wind whirled as if there was a tiny tornado in the room and through the middle of it Lydia could see those familiar black and white stripes. The wind settled down and Beetlejuice stood in front of her, smiling. "Hello Lydia," he said.

-Adam's PoV-

Adam Maitland was sat on the couch reading, as he turned the page Barbara walked over with a smile, "hi sweetheart, have you seen Lydia? She's been acting strange these past few days and I wanted to check in on her."

Adam looked up and shook his head, "no, I haven't seen her, though I would suspect she is in her room. Would you like me to go with you?" Barbara nodded and Adam put his book down and sat up. The two made their way to Lydia's room and Barbara knocked on the door softly.

"Lydia? It's Adam and Barbara, can we come in?" She called and slowly the door opened, just a crack and Lydia peered out.

"If I let you in, you have to promise not to get mad okay?" She said and both ghosts nodded slowly. Lydia opened the door and Adam took a step inside the room. The sight before him made him jump back.

"B-Beetlejuice?!" He said in surprise and looked over at Lydia who was biting her lip.

"Adam! Babs!" Beetlejuice's voice called and Adam looked back at the demon, "it's been a while!!"

"Lydia, quickly, get your father and-" Barbara was saying but Lydia cut her off.

"Guys, I summoned him." She explained and Adam whipped his head to face her.

"What?" He stammered, "Why? Lydia, w-why in the world would you do that?"

"Because," Beetlejuice interrupted, "I talked to her mom and she wanted me to deliver this letter to Lydia." He pulled out an envelope and Lydia went to grab it but he held it over his head. "Nuh uh, I want a few things in return first."

"But you said-"

"Yeah, well, demons lie, I would expect you to know that by now Lyds." Beetlejuice chuckled and Lydia growled.

"Name your price."

"Good girl. Okay, first, I want another kiss from Adam." Beetlejuice said, staring directly at him. Barbara spoke before he could.

"No," she said simply.

"Fine, then no letter for Lydia." He hummed and turned away. Lydia turned to Barbara and Adam.

"Guys-"

"No! Lydia, I love you, but this was a stupid decision. Why did you trust him?" Barbara almost snapped at the girl.

"Because he read me a part of the letter and only my mom writes like that. Please, I need that letter!"

"No, Adam is not kissing him just-" But Adam was already moving, he walked up to Beetlejuice and the demon turned, a smirk on his face.

"Hello handsome~" He purred and Adam took a deep breath before wrapping his arms around his middle and kissing the demon in front of him. This time Beetlejuice's hands slid to his butt and squeezed it as he kissed back more with his tongue than his lips. Adam flinched but didn't pull back until Barbara grabbed his arm and tugged him away from Beetlejuice.

"Mmmm, that was nice, very nice." Beetlejuice said and smirked at Barbara, "sorry Babs, I'm afraid, I don't need a kiss from you. What I ask for next is simple. I want to become alive again."