Chapter 3

(more random pictures!)

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V

Damn it ! I slammed my back into the wall of my room "Why was I happy about it!?" I jumped onto my bed and screamed into a  pillow. "What's wrong?!" my dad yelled rushing into my room. "Nothing. I just don't want it" he seemed to read my mind and sat on my bed "Sometimes trusting people who want to be close isn't so bad, your mates will always be there no matter what, can you at least try" I looked away from him "for me?" I looked into his eyes and he seemed serious so I nodded.

"Thank you, Young Midoriya" he soon left the room after I explained all that happened today. He was happy I have a friend too. Maybe things will be different this time, I smiled getting up to go eat dinner. "Hmm Ramen sounds good!" I smiled widely jumping up to grab it from a high shelf. I was pretty short so I couldn't reach much. I did all the necessary things to make it and chomped it down along with a glass of water, I drank that though ;-;

I made my way back to my bedroom and into the bathroom. I made sure to grab my green bunny onesie before stripping and jumping in the warm water. I let out a sigh of relief when the water hit my ears and tail, showers always calmed me down, so did music.

I finished after about 10 minutes putting on boxers and the onesie before diving back into my warm fluffy blankets. I snuggled into them pulling myself into a ball cuddling the little wolf plush that laid by my bed. So what Im kind of a cute thing fanboy? I think its a great trait.

Before I knew it I was out in seconds.

Katsuki Bakugou P.O.V

"I guess we improved today?" Todoroki said and I scoffed "Sure but we verily got anything out of him, just that his parents left him, he didn't even tell us anything else." Todoroki looked at me and chuckled but quickly stopped "what do you want his whole life story?" I nodded sternly with a small smile on my face. "Is that so bad?" I growled "no because I want to know too" i hummed knowing that would be his response.

We ate soba for dinner before taking our separate showers. I pulled on my skull black t-shirt and sweatpants while he was wearing a basic blue shirt with grey sweatpants.

We walked to our shared king size bed in the room we also shared and we layed down and just like any other night we fell right asleep.

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V

I woke up before Bakugou who slept until last minute of course and made some toaster waffles that we could just grab and eat. I made him two and set them in the microwave so they wouldn't get cold. I sat down turning the news on while i ate, "Toshinori Yagi adopted a child 9 years ago today lets see them come out of the house!" the news reporters shouted, I cant imagine how annoying that would be poor kid. My eyes widened and i jumped running to wake Bakugou up. "Get up its Deku!' he jumped up running out to the living room. "Where the hell-" I pointed at the TV and it was Deku walking out of his house to go to school. "Hm so Toshinori Yagi was the one who adopted him, see what i mean we need to know more about him." Bakugou scoffed getting his waffles out of the microwave and scarfing them down.

We left for school after they changed what was being shown on the news. We got there and Bakugou was more pissed off then normal. "What's up?" I asked and he pointed down the almost empty halls. there stood Deku with multiple Alphas around him flirting and asking him out, with the casual basic pick up lines.

at first it was doing no harm so I was fine but then one grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close, it was a blonde dude with purple eyes. "Why don't you go out with me instead~" he whispered and Deku tried pushing him away. I was getting mad and Bakugou had lost his cool, we ran over there and i pulled Deku away and into my chest while Bakugou pushed the dude away from him. and I hugged Deku by his waist keeping him close. I watched as Bakugou scared off all the other people, I mean even for an Alphas his scary presence and scent was... unique.

Deku was shivering, they probably terrified him with their scents leaking out, you see if more than two Alphas that aren't your mate release their scent it puts the omega in a stressed and scared state. They knew this, they probably just wanted to make him vulnerable.

Deku was clutching my shirt seeming to try and calm down. "Is he ok?" Bakugou asked walking up to us and rubbed Dekus back as I lightly rubbed his waist to calm him down. "Their gone" I whispered in his ear.

He stopped shivering after a while and just stood there clutching my shirt. He pulled away and lightly smiled "Th-Thanks you guys, we should head to class" we nodded and walked with him standing in between us.

We got to the class and sat down, We were all really quiet not knowing what to do. The teacher didn't even show up.

"Hey Deku!!" Ochako ran over to him with a smile. "Hey Ochako" he said smiling as they hugged. "Im sorry about yesterday" he said rubbing his neck his face light red in embarrassment, it was really cute. "Its no problem people have bad mornings all the time!" we were cut off when the bell rung.

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V

I made it to my next class thanks to my... escorts. I sat next to Kaminari and he seemed more on edge than usual. "What's wrong?" He jumped slightly and looked at me "S-Sorry i just made M-My friend J-Jirou mad" i patted his back "She'll forgive you don't worry" he nodded and then the bell rung for class to start.

I weird looking teacher walked into class, he looked familiar but also not. "My name is un important, you guys can call me hmmm Dabi" he had black hair and what seemed to be purple tattoos all along his body. He looked at me and we made eye contact causing me to blush in embarrassment. He smirked before explaining what happened to our other teacher, "they were fired for.... trying to rape a student" i felt my eyes widen, i thought this was a pristine school.

The bell eventually rung and i was stopped "i would like to talk to you please" i nodded and motioned for Kaminari to ho but before hand i whispered in his ear "please get someone here incase something happens" he nodded gave me a hug and left.

"I noticed you don't have any mates, why is that?" I looked away and slightly nodded "i don't need any mates, if i trust them ill just end up broken again" He looked surprised at first but nodded.

He walked closer to me and i backed up until my back hit the desk. "Wh-What are you doing?" I said trying to lean away from his face. "Why don't you be my mate~" my eyes widened i shouldn't have stayed here. "N-No thanks" i said trying to push him away, he grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the table. I gulped as his smirk got wider, "why don't we do something..... fun?" I shook my head hut was stopped when his lips smashed into mine.

"Mmmm!!" I tried to struggled but he was to strong. I heard a door slam open and he was pushed off of me and i gasped for air falling into.... Bakugous arms? I tried looking around through my eyes that were blurry from tears. I was picked up bridal style and walked out of the room.

Bakugou brought me to the nurses office and i heard him explain what happened. The nurse seemed concerned but gave me a kind smile.

Not long later Todoroki rushed in and hugged me tightly "I'm so sorry" he said and i rubbed his back softly "it isn't your fault" he shook his head making me confused. "He's my brother so its my fault i brought him here" i was surprised but just stayed silent and hugged him. Not ling later Bakugou hugged me from behind. "Hah i think I'm falling for you guys" i mumbled mostly to myself. I felt them jump up and look at me. "WHAT?!" Bakugou kept his hands on my waist while Todoroki had his hand rubbing my back. "I think I'm falling in love with you guys" they smiled and held me tightly.

I felt safe, like i could stay this way forever.

I plan on making chapters longer.... as you can see.

Word Count: 1527