Chapter 13

One more Haikyuu ship after this~

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V

I woke up late, quickly jumping up and shuffling my uniform on i ran out to the living room to see my Alphas watching TV. "What are you guys watching?" I sat down looking up, "some bank was robbed by a gang" Kachaan said before Shochan continued "They say my brother is in their gang or whatever it is" That gave me a flashback to that teacher guy. I still couldn't believe he was related to Shochan in anyway.

"We should be getting to school" I nodded and got up grabbing a pop tart before running out the door. Quickly eating my breakfast as we walked in a comfortable silence i hummed.

I love it when i come back to like an open start i get to choose whatever for the chapter right here. ☺️😊
But i have no idea what to right 😅
Fuck it...

~Time Skip to the weekend~

We were going to the mall! Im so excited. I jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly since Kachaan and Shochan were watching TV waiting for me.

 I jumped out of bed and got dressed quickly since Kachaan and Shochan were watching TV waiting for me

(With black ripped jeans and his red shoes)

I ran out and hopped onto the couch watching TV with them. We were going to meet up with Kaminari and his Alphas along With Ochako and hers. Kachaans Hand laid down on my thigh stopping me from bouncing in my seat. "Calm down nerd" i slouched down pouting.

He lifted my chin and kissed my cheek "Don't get down lets get Starbucks on the way" i smiled jumping up "Yay come on come on!!" I yelled running out the door but back in to pull them up.

They laughed following me out to the car, i went to hop in the back but Kachaan pulled me onto his lap in the passenger seat. "Isn't this dangerous?!" He shook his head hugging me close by the waist. Shochan started the car and began driving.

"Mmm~" Kachaan was rubbing my waist as i laid my head on his shoulder. I was purring in his ear "Fuck. Thats hot." I blushed at his words but continued purring. I don't know why but its like when you get a massage and it feels really good in that one spot. Thats me with my waist or even thighs. "ngh Ka-Kachaan?" I lightly moaned when he gripped my butt. "A-Ah!" He kissed around my scent gland before coating me in his caramel one. I suddenly bucked my hips down with out thinking about it "Hng what the fuck Deku?"

I don't know what I'm doing or why but i want to~ i grinded again "Ah mm" i continued in a steady pace soon feeling a big bulge. "Damn~" Kachaan said in my ear. "Fuck you guys" Shochan said continuing to drive.

We made it to the Mall after... dealing with our minor problems. I solemnly skipped into the building them not far behind. Walking to our meeting spot in the Cafeteria area. I stopped at starbucks getting us coffees and handing them to my Boyfriends. "Hehe" i lightly giggled once again skipping over to our friends already at a table. I hugged Kaminari and Ochako before they pulled me away leaving our Alphas behind running off. "Hey where are you going!?" They yelled but we just giggled running into Hot topic.