Chapter 14

Last Haikyuu ship pic than bakudeku smut pics 😌

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V

I want to ask Deku who this Haruto guy is and how he knew him but, i don't want to upset him. "Hey Bakugou? Whose this Haruto guy?" He shrugs but growls "I already hate him fucking bastard" he mumbles the last part but his hatred is pretty obvious. He was harshly glaring at the TV before he got up and walked into the bedroom.

Katsuki Bakugou P.O.V

After Todoroki asked me that i remembered the scent he left on Deku. I crawled onto the bed and hugged Deku from behind i rubbed his waist and smelled his delicious scent making me want to eat him. I unconsciously licked my lips while looking at his cute peaceful sleeping face. I kissed up his neck and cheek before lightly nibbling on his ear "Ahmm" i smirked at the cute noise that left his mouth.

I chuckled before lightly shaking him awake, "hmm noooo" he groaned and I laughed before pushing him off the bed. "What the oww!?" he jumped up glaring at me "what was that for?" I shrugged and he tackled me onto the bed. He was sitting on my torso glaring down at me but it wasn't as intimidating as it was before. I put my hands on his hips and chuckled "what are you gonna do?" I want to see how mad can he get. He sighed pulling my hands off his hips getting off me by slowly grinding on my clothed dick "fuck" I tried grabbing him but he slapped my hand away not very hard. "You. Cant. Touch. Me. The. Whole. Day" my jaw dropped "What?!" he then walked out of the room. I jumped up and ran out there to see him all over Todoroki, his ass was pressed onto one of Todorokis knees and his hands were on his chest him looking up at him. Dekus face was red and he was sniffing Todoroki "Ah I get it so he can touch you but I fucking cant?" He didn't answer he just ignored me! I growled and Todoroki just looked confused and I just walked away sitting on the couch.

Shoto Todoroki P.O.V

I have never been so confused in my life, Deku was distracting me from thinking by grinding on my leg. "Shit Deku what's ngh going on?" He just looked at me and continued. "He made ahh me mad" Deku slowly groaned out. I stifled a chuckle and took this as a chance to lift him up his legs wrapping around my hips. I set him on the counter pulling him into a make out session tongue and all. I wrapped my arms around his waist causing his back to curve slightly. Practically grinding on each others he was moaning a lot.

"Sh-Shochan~" he moaned in my ear as i kissed around his neck leaving marks all over. "A-Ah~" he moaned again gripping my shirt as i pulled him into another heated kiss. "M-more" i picked him up from the counter and carried him to the room.

Katsuki Bakugou P.O.V

I watched Todoroki carry Deku to the room i heard moans. I got up and growled getting into the shower. What the hell am i suppose to do about that?!

~Time skip 1 hour~
I got up and made lunch putting the rest in the microwave like normal. I sat on the couch and began eating. Out came Deku who was only in boxers and one of Todorokis shirt. He walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water.

I growled walking over to him and pinning him to the counter his back facing me. "wh-what Kachaan let me go" i gripped his hips roughly grinding into his ass "ah!" he yelped gripping the counter. "what are you doing?" he asked as i wrapped my arms around him pulling him into my body. "dont ignore me" i growled possessively in his ear, i smirked upon hearing him whimper in my grasp. i grinded into his ass again "a-ah Kachaan" I smirked leaning down to his ear and nibbling on it "what?" i growled.

I picked him up flipping him around and set him on the counter. i pulled him into a kiss immediately slipping my tongue in "mm~" he moaned when i pulled him closer, i was in between his legs my boner pressing on his through our clothes. We pulled away for air and i started leaving hickeys and bite marks on his neck and jawline. "a-ah~" he moaned when i bit his scent gland. His arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me into another kiss. we had a consistent pace grinding into each other. "Kachaan please" he panted into my ear "please what?"

"Help me" i smirked receiving the answer i wanted "whatever you want" i whispered carrying him to the couch.

-Time skip- (hehehe)

We carefully put our clothes on and i seen his fucking amazing ass. i grabbed his waist and pulled him into my bare chest as i didn't want to put a shirt on. He wrapped his arms around my neck and we kissed passionately. We pulled apart and he giggled, i lifted him up and carried him to our room where Todoroki was sleeping. i laid him down and laid next to him Todoroki flipped and hugged Dekus back while i hugged his front. "I love you" he whispered and i was quick to say it back "I love you too" Todoroki suddenly chimed in causing us to laugh.

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V

I lost! I was trying to ignore Kachaan all day and i failed. I was happily cuddling him though, i love them so much!

Unknown P.O.V

"Do we have the target?" I nodded "Yes he goes to a high school called U.A green hair with matching eyes, and hes an omega" My boss nodded "get ready this one might be hard to capture" Everyone nodded and we left to our separate rooms. "Hey Dabi! Aren't you excited i bet hes so cute!" Toga giggled in my ear but i shut the door on her. "aw come on" i sighed and laid on my bed 'see you soon, bunny'

There is another chapter! Sorry its a little short 😅🔫 sorry

Vote

Comment

Follow!

Word Count: 1060