Chapter 16

I made a new cover 😁
Lets continue-

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V

I awoke to a dip in the bed, "hm" I said rolling over to my belly trying to go back to sleep. I was lifted by my waist and set in someones lap my back facing them. I tried to ignore until they started rubbing my thighs and sucking on my neck. I tried pushing them away but it was hard because of the way i was facing. "H-hey stop" i fully awakened and my eyes widened. I pushed harder "St-stah~ Stop!" I yelled.

"P-please i don't want thi-ah" He started rubbing my tail an arm wrapping around my stomach. Tears started coming out of my eyes and i struggled more but it didn't affect him. He slowly started removing my clothes...

I cant write that... its gonna make me sad.

~time skip~

I was laying on my side naked curled in a ball. I couldn't even cry anymore, hickeys and bruises on my neck, chest, and inner thighs. Dabi had his arms around my waist holding my into his chest. I was to exhausted to fight back i felt disgusting. I eventually fell asleep glad i didn't have to talk to that man.

Dabi P.O.V

Shit that was better than i thought it was, he was fucking hot. My arms around him gripped harder. His slim waist, nice ass "Dabi get your ass out here!" Shigaraki yelled and i groaned getting up. "What is it?" I asked sitting in a bar stool. "Don't go to hard on him we might need to question him" I groaned but complied. "We need to finalize our plan then we will take action in 2 days" i nodded "you can go now" i nodded and walked back to the room.

I walked in to see Toga feeding the omega. "Being nice huh?" She said sarcastically i chuckled walking over and sitting on the bed. The omega flinched backwards, "Don't worry he wont touch you while I'm here" Toga said glaring at me. "Eat up and get some rest" i said before leaving. "We'll have fun later~" i mumbled

Katsuki Bakugou P.O.V

Its had been two days since Deku was kidnapped...
I awoke to someone shaking me, i growled finally opening my eyes "What Shitty Hair?" I growled sitting up. "They have two possible locations" i nodded getting up and following him out the door. "We will go to one location with the police while you two go to the other location with another group of police" Kirishima explained.

We got into the cars and i had hope, i hope he's okay. Todoroki was staying in contact with the others. "It will be about a ten minute drive so feel free to try and relax" I was gonna say something but Todoroki cut me off. "Thank you" he said and looked at me but i scoffed and looked away "tsk whatever" i went on my phone.

"Were close get ready one of us will bring him out if he's here" I nodded even though i wanted to help save him. We stood near the paramedics incase they were needed.

Izuku Midoriya P.O.V

Dabi walked in the room a smirk on his face and i fled to the corner of the bed covering myself. "P-please Don't" he pulled out an outfit. "Put this on quickly" i nodded standing up. "Pfft i wont look"

The outfit wasn't something I particularly liked to wear

The outfit wasn't something I particularly liked to wear. He handed me some boots and wrapped his arms around my waist to my dismay. "Your cute" he whispered kissing on my neck and i stopped myself from gagging. He lifted my chin and kissed me before we heard a loud bang and yelling. I started shaking was it another gang, "hey calm down" he handed me a glass of water and i drank it. "Thank you" he suddenly picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Waah!" I yelped "my bum!" The thigh high socks were to short and my boxers were showing. He ignored me and walked out a back exit. "Hey!! Out me down!" I was yelling really loudly and he walked out an ally trying to be sneaky through the ruckus. "Hey!" A police officer yelled starting to walk over to us.

Dabi quickly set me down and pinned me to the wall. He slowly kissed me covering our faces slightly. "Ah sorry!" The police officer apologized walking away and i started crying silently. I pushed him off me and ran the other way pushing through police officers before i heard my name "Deku?!"

I quickly turned to those voices my Alphas! I smiled "G-" my mouth was covered Dabi pulling me back into his body. I struggled against his grip as Shochan and Kachaan got the police to see us. The police had us surrounded and were telling him to let me go, i watched the rest of their gang being put in police cars. One of them was able to pull him off me and i fell to the ground. They took him away, and i laid on the flood crying. Other police cars showed up my friends piling out of them. Kachaan and Shochan ran over to me, Shochan in picked me up and they hugged me. Yesterday night made me wince and grab my back. I heard Kachaan growl and I immediately knew that he knew. "That bastard" he mumbled and everyone looked at him "he raped him" i heard them gasp now realizing my neck i quickly covered it.

A nurse walked up to me and asked me what happened, I explained with detail, the nice things Toga did the bad things i heard and what Dabi did. They took me to the hospital to check on me and let me shower there along with new clothes. I thanked them multiple times "i want to go home" i said and my friends nodded Denki and Ochako hugged me before they went they're own way.

We made it back home and i went straight to bed, i didn't say anything to anyone. I don't even know what to say, i was still scared to sleep. My father was in danger, i get the next two days off of school to 'recover' i dozed off to sleep only to wake up to nightmares. Kachaan and Shochan would try to comfort me but i pushed them away. I was in my mind, i didn't even notice how much i was neglecting them....

Damn...

Vote
Comment
And Follow

Word Count: 1100