Chapter 18

A/N

So alex has been kidnaped again. Will Luke spill the beans to his parents? Will ash find her in time?

4,000 reads!!!! Yay!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!

Chapter 18

Alex's pov

My eyes flew open as j struggled against restraints.

"well it looks like sleeping beauty has finally woken up" an ugly man smirked from across the room. I could tell by the scent he was also a werewolf. But there was something slightly off about it.

"cat got your tounge?" he taunted. I just glared. He chuckled and smiled at me evilly.

"do you know who I am?" I asked outraged.

"yes. You are Luna of the moonstone pack. The most feared and respected pack in the country. You have a mate called ashley. Your best friend and brother is called Luke and you are the first person to ever have a mate in a different pack. But most of all you are of royal werewolf blood." he said triumphantly.

"oh" was my brilliant reply. But before he could answer the door flung open and a smirking man walked in.

"you found her" the man stated.

"yes max. I did" the ugly man said grinning evilly.

"take her down below. I'll be there in a second." max said before leaving. The man walked forwards with a syringe and injected it into my neck with some difficulty as I was struggling so much. He un strapped me but held me easily.

"wolfsbane" he whispered. My face went White. I couldn't shift and I was weaker than a weak ill human. I couldn't beat a werewolf in a fight. I let him drag me down the stairs and shove me into a cage and before I knew it the door was locked with a padlock. I was trapped.

A/N

Sorry for the kind of long wait. •_•