Chapter 11

Sorry that important message published twice didn't want it to but it did sorry.

And thankyou sooooooooooooooo much for the wonderful covers keisey I love them

Also thx to all the people who voted on my story.

Chapter 11

Alex's pov

I bounded off into the woods, ash close behind. I pushed my legs harder. But before I could go into a sprint ash shifted back to his human.

"do you want to know how to shift back?" he asked. I nodded my head vigorously.

"well just think of your human WITH clothes on or you will come out naked. Ok right you can do this Alex you can do this. I thought of myself in my red skinny jeans, converse, and a random t-shirt. I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them I was back human. I smiled at ash. I loved my new personality.

Ash's pov

She was so beautiful when she smiled that dazzling smile of hers. Her blue eyes sparkling with mischief. And before I could help myself I lent forwards and kissed her. Kissed her with everything inside of me. Kissed her with passion and love. And with that kiss I gave her my heart.

Alex's pov

He kissed me! I just stood there shocked while he stood there with a wild grin on his face. And I just couldn't help myself. I kissed those beautiful lips of his. And he kissed me back.

"I love you. And I always have, it's just taken me this long to realise it" he said softly.

A/N

So ash loves her. What do you think?

Please

Vote

Comment

And fan!