Chapter 21

Recommendation: I'm sorry did you say mate? 

Author: raylor17 

Description: When Sutton Collins moves to the middle-of-nowhere-Michigan, she's sure her life is over. She's sure she'll die of boredom, living in a small town surrounded by woods. However, her town just happens to be the base of the powerful Greenwood Pack. Her parents also just happen to be close friends with the packs Alpha. And the Alpha just happens to have a gorgeous son. Since her town is infested with werewolves, hunters are never far away. With Evan and the hunters around, Sutton sure isin't going to be bored.

My thoughts: I love all of raylor17's books and I strongly recommend them for reading. Amazing author.

last reccomendation  I know it gets annoying with authors notes so there shouldn't be anymore.

Am going to make chapters longer. Cause I am doing this on my phone and chapters seem longer than they are. So sorry for the shortness. But unfortunately it will mean about a chapter a week sorry. :(

Also I was looking through the comments on all of my chapters and I did not get all of your messages sorry.

And one last thing as I was looking through my chapters I was quite upset that quite a few chapters i have no votes and barely any reads and no comments. This makes me think that there is no point writing and means uploads are a lot slower. So please please please vote and comment.

Edited.

Chapter 21

Alex's POV

I don't know how long Scott and I sat there on the cold hard floor. Scott sleeping as a cradled his frail thin body close to mine. Keeping him warm with my jacket and body heat. But it seems someone had decided that however long it had been it had been long enough as the large metal door swung open with a crash waking Scott up with a start. He whimpered quietly as a large bulky man walked towards our cell. He roughly threw open the door and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. Yanking me out of the cage before locking it back up and dragging me through another door where he threw me to the ground and locked that door too.  

"I need something from you" he said in his gravely voice pulling me up from the floor by my hair.  

"And you're not going to like how I take it" he grinned as I winced. My scalp hurting as he was holding me up by my hair. Once he let go he pulled a gold plated knife out of his pocket and grabbed my arm. As I was struggling he found it incredibly difficult to keep me still. But once he got the point in and he started slowly and painfully dragging it along my arm making a long gash from my elbow to my wrist. I cried out in pain as he dug it in deeper causing blood to stream freely from the gash. It was only when he pressed even harder did a small scream escape my lips. Blood now gushing from the wound. The man only snickering as I cried. He pulled out a bag and filled it with my blood before getting up and dragging me back to the cage with Scott leaving me to writhe in pain as I bled.

Ash's POV

After a moment my wolf snapped me out of my trance ordering me to read the note. I leant down and grabbed the note.

Dear Ashley,  

It seems your little mate here got a bit lost on her way home. She wanted you to have a little souvenir from her travels but since she won't be back anytime soon we gave you the next best thing. If you want more presents we suggest you try and fight us. If you want your precious mate back we want £10,000 along with all of your territory. Leave the money in the pack house kitchen and leave the territory by midnight tomorrow or expect a worse present. One Alex will be extremely happy to give you. Possibly a finger. Or maybe a toe? How about I let her decide? This is your warning. Take it seriously.