Chapter 19

A/N

Plz read my new story called 'the lion roar' thx

Also plz plz plz vote. 4,000 people can surely get more than 59 votes! I really want this story to do well!!! another reason to vote is that I have entered this book in the watty awards. It probably won't do very well but it will do better if you vote!

(not trying to be bitchy but plz vote)

Also so so soooo sorry for the long wait! :( didn't mean for it to be so long sorry. :(

Dedication is to paytonsmontauk14 for fanning. Also she has a book called 'this is why I fell for you' I have started reading it and so far it's really good. And I recommend it to read.

(going to have a recommendation each chapter from now on)

Chapter 19

Luke's pov

I knocked nervously on ash's door.

"come in" he said gruffly. I slowly opened the door to find ash busily tapping away on a laptop.

"um well I was um... Wondering if um I should tell my parents about um you know where um she is" I stuttered.

"I will tell them" ash sighed. "let's go over now" we hopped into his car and drove back to my fathers territory.

"could you please call your father and mother to us" ash asked.

"yea" I replied while using the mind link to shout at dad but ask mum. I eventually persuaded dad by telling him it was about alex. Five minutes later they were stood in front of us. Ash started to open his mouth but before he could speak my father cut him off.

" It was you! You took my baby girl!" he roared before shifting and leaping at ash. But ash's reflex were extremely good. He moved swiftly out of the way and grabbed hold of my fathers neck. Pinning him to the ground.

"you're daughter is my mate! I would never hurt her!" he hissed venomously into my fathers ear before letting him up. My father quickly shifted and asked where alex was. Ash's face became a picture of longing and pain. "rouges took her." he chocked out.

" You let rouges take my little girl! Your a fucking alpha! You should have kept her safe!" my father shouted.

"if you must know I had only just told her she was of royal blood and she said she wanted to run back to the pack house instead of me giving her a lift back on my way to dropping of Luke!" ash shouted back even angrier his whole form shaking as he tried to keep control of his wolf.

" why did you come here?" my mother asked quietly.

"because I thought I could count on you to help look for my mate. I guess I was wrong" ash replied before getting into his car and starting the engine.

"wait!" I blurted out.

"what?!" he replied giving me a glare.

" we will help" I replied calmly.

" thanks" Ash said before speeding away. Alex has my number in her phone so they could contact us easily. Hopefully we will fin her soon.

Ash's pov

I drove away and got back to see my pack mates stood worriedly around the house. It seems jace was trying to call me and I had been blocking off the mind link. They all visibly relaxed when they saw me pull into the driveway.

" any news alpha?" jack asked.

"we have the cold river pack on board. They are joining the search." I replied. "I want the woods in our territory and their territory searched thoroughly and I want other neighbouring packs alerted that she is missing." I barked orders at Charlie.

"yes alpha" he replied with a nod of his head an went off to find the pack trackers.

"jace and zack, I want the exact place of every known rouge hideout in the country. Go to other packs for more information" I told my betas.

"yes alpha" they chorused before going off to find a group to work with. I walked swiftly up to my room on the third floor. I opened the door to find a note and a small bag of blood. Alex's blood.