Chapter 4

A/N

Dedicated to katilynnblessing for fanning (also thx keisey for fanning)

Chapter 4

Ash's pov

She was a werewolf? I hadn't even noticed until now. Seriously how could I not? All of the signs were there, the scent the slim beautiful body, naturally tanned... I could go on forever about it but I wont bore you. But what was worse was that she didn't know she was a werewolf. She was an alphas daughter and she didn't know? Why wasn't she told? She will now be in excruciating pain without her mate there. This is because usually, those with alpha blood, have mates which are in the same pack. Poor girl. Yet I just can't give her up. My wolf won't let me. Everytime I go to tell Jace or Charlie to send her back I just can't. It's so confusing but my wolf still refuses to enlighten me. He just keeps saying wait over and over again. It is so infuriating!

November 3rd...

Alex's pov

I screamed. I screamed so loud I think I woke the whole mansion up. But I couldn't help it. I was in so much pain it was unbearable. My bones cracked and I screamed again. I starting crying. It hurt so much. My leg was sticking out at a peculiar angle and I couldn't move one of my arms. 'It hurts' was all I could think. Another bone cracked as Ash, Jace, Charlie, and Zack burst through the door.

Ash's pov

"SHE'S SHIFTING!" Jace shouted as he ran towards her. I growled. Growled louder than her screams. He wasn't going to touch her. She was mine. Mine and mine only. I shoved him out the way and ran to my mate. I squeezed her hand as her screams decreased.

"Is that better?" I said softly.

"Yes" she replied breathing heavily. "Much better". A couple more bones cracked and I winced as she whimpered. I hated seeing her in pain. But eventually after what seemed like forever she shifted fully. Her wolf was so beautiful. Me and the others could only stand and stare in awe. She was pure White. Not a single coloured hair on her body. White wolves were so rare. Most people never saw one. But after a while she must have got bored as she pounced on me. She whined at me. Do you want me to shift? I mind-linked to her. She jumped off me as she shook her head, eyes wide. I just grinned and shifted into my own jet black wolf.

Jace's pov

They were mates! That never happens they are in different packs! But as they bounded off into the woods I could only think about how happy our alpha looked. I haven't seen him that happy for years. And I have known him all my life. He has never been happy since his parents were murdered. Murdered for power and greed. Murdered out of cold blood. But as they disappeared from sight I had to smile. They were perfect for each other.

A/N

You are probably wondering why ash kidnapped alex in the first place. Well he needed a new maid and alex was walking in the woods when the kidnappers kidnapped her.

Also I ment 3 votes not 4 sorry

I am not going to have goals anymore as it is not fair on those who vote and comment then have to wait ages so no more goals.

But please...

Vote,

Comment,

And fan!