9~ Why?

O Bobo e
Werey loba de e, to get this money today ball every night and day,

Oya.........fill the space

Dedicated to Rambling_Thoughts

***********************************

You know that feeling you get when you see a person you know too well doing things you least expected from them; you feel disappointed in them and suddenly you become bitter towards that person.

Life! Is this what it has planned out for me? My very first boyfriend was a thief, he stole from people and even from me but I was too blind to see. My second boyfriend was a drug dealer, thank God Joke discovered his plans of selling me off to China before he could.

When I was younger, I only dated rich guys and my first two boyfriends spent lavishly; they gave me all I wanted unbeknownst to me that all the money they spent on me were drug money and stolen money.

To make things worse, they were con artist both, borrowing cars and showing off. The third one was a driver who would drive around in his boss car acting rich and all, it was until Joke caught him that i knew. Joke was sleeping with his boss then and she was in awe when she saw him. She made sure to disgrace him and he lost his job.

I learnt my lesson and decided to start from the bottom like my mother has always said. ' not all that glitters are gold'.

When Ramson, my fourth boyfriend started courting me, I was disgusted by the fact he was broke but he made sure to help me with little things. I was impressed with how he'd assist me even in the littlest way. It didn't get up to two weeks when we started dating that we got involved in sex.

All the guys I've dated, he understood my body better, he pleasured me to ecstacy that I got addicted. He was the second guy I ever got involved in sex with and his skills makes me crazy over him. After I broke up with him was when i discovered it was the way he pleasured me that had me head over heels for him.

Ramson! The moment our eyes came in contact he blinked and turned around signaling one of the boys to come meet him.

"No be Ebi friend you be?" One of the men questions me. He looks familiar.
( Aren't you a friend of Ebi?)

I nod my head and he clenches his fist.

" Shebi na Tari be your name?"
( Your name is Tari right?)

Which kind people be this?! ( What kind of people?) I mentally scoff.

Fidelis gives me a surprising look and that made me realise what just happened. The name I told him was different from the name he is hearing.

The guy Ramson was taking to came back, signaling the guys to let us go. I breathe discovering we were free.
Fidelis didn't speak all through the ride to my house and i felt bad. He was only trying to help. What would he think of me now?

Immidately he parked at the front of the building, I came down but not before whispering a thank you. I was about to close the car door when something clicked to me.

"You can't go back now, it's dangerous," i tell him. If he was to drive back, he'd surely be using that road and they'd wait for him and Rob him. They only let him go because I was recognised.

Ramson, that boy!

"What other lies do you have installed?" He ask me surprising me with the tone he used.

"Lies?!" I retort in a whisper.

"Tari? Dorcas? And Robbers knowing you? How am I not sure you didn't plan all that?" He questions not looking at me.

He didn't even know me and yet he was accusing me, what a douchebag?! I knew it, men?!!!!!

When will i ever learn there are no good ones!

I scoff, "you don't even know me and yet you are accusing me! Why would i set you up after all you've done for me huh?!" I exclaim.

"You really are the same, i was finally begining to see you differently but still yet, like every other men you disappointed me!" I yell pulling the wig off my head. I need air.

I slam his car door angrily and find my way to my house but before I could go any further, an arm held my wrist pulling me back.

I felt myself shiver from the touch, what was happening?

"You are right? We won't know anything if we both don't get to know each other," Fidelis speaks from behind, his voice was calm now.

I pull my hand from his grip with force but he held until me back.

"What do you want from me?" I sigh, I could feel goosebumps arrising on my skin just from his touch. The way my heart began to beat were different from normal.

"Get to know me and let me get to know you too," he tells me.

"What do you really want? What is your aim? Is it sex? I know all guys are after that alone," i tell him exasperatedly after recalling seeing Ramson and what he really does for a living.

I suddenly feel dirty for letting all kind of useless men touch and use me. I felt disgusted, how could I be so stupid?!

The tears started coming out unwillingly, Fidelis must have noticed as he pulled me into a hug, I felt safe and secure for an unknown reason.

"Who hurt you?" He questions patting my back, I began crying out loud, it hurts, it hurts so much that I've never dated a guy i could proudly say ' even though we are not together, any girl would be happy having him'

It hurts that they lost every piece of hope left in me, it hurts that I didn't give my virginity to someone I won't regret giving it to, I regret it all, I regret knowing them and being single all my life woukd have been better than this terrible past.

The question was 'WHY?!'

Unedited chapter
This chapter is my best chapter so far.
Emotional and heart breaking!

Tari has never had a good relationship before.

So sad!

What do you guys think of fidelis?

And what do you think is about to happen?

And do you know the real meaning of Tari is 'love'.

And all her ex bf are just so useless not making her name have meaning.

Vote comment and share.