Facts Q and A

Welcome back once more family.

So here are a few  facts about this book and answers to some of the questions.

Q: What made you start this book?

A: I originally had this plan December 24, 2019. The idea came to me as a wave and I just couldn't help but write the first line that's came to me and that had to do with Valentine.

So I didn't know what intruiged me but Valentine has a huge impact on it.

Q: What inspired the book title?
A: Valentine did. I was recalling some memories at how immature people are when it comes to Valentine. They are mainly focus on the love aspect between lovers and not friendship and relations.

Q: Your favourite chapter?
A: I would love to say all because I wrote all of them with so much emotions. Chapter one, chapter ten, twelve and thirteen.

Q: Your favourite character
A: Ajoke Ewawunmi Omolara Adegbami Thompson is my favorite. I know most of you are not fond of her but let's be honest, she made most of the story. She gave the drama we needed and made us laugh more. Her contribution to the book is an impact

Q: How could you write a complete book with a short time span?
A: I wouldn't say I was free. I have always had this zeal in me to always make an attempt to finish my work. I hate procrastination because it only makes me not do anything at all.

So as the ideas were hot and fresh in my head, I write them down. So how I did it was by the grace of God and lastly, my drive for getting things done sooner that later.

Q: what lessons are you trying to pass across?
A: Do not let your past make you bitter but better. With the experience Tari had with her first to third boyfriend, Nigerians would say, the child is being followed by witches or cursed. But she didn't let that hinder her in trying another relationship. She opened up about it and made someone love her.

  After all this year's, Ajoke decided to open up again, believing if Chinedu can give her a chance, why can't she also give herself a chance.

Let us all not be quick to conclude and criticize but get to the bottom of every issues. Many people are going through pain, but because you are living in your own small world, that doesn't  mean your life is better. Share love everywhere and to everyone. Do not let it be your relatives alone.

Because when you share love, you end up having more.

Q: Did you almost give up in this book?
A: Before I started, I almost gave up. I wanted to brush the idea aside because I wanted to work more on my writing; but I came to understand, to be perfect in your writing, you have to keep writing and all thanks to _plehthora  that girl will always be my bestie and buddy for life. We both have a way of pushing each other into attempts we plan for later. The way i make her update sooner than she expected, she does the same for me and somehow I was able to start and she gave the very best support as she was the first to comment.

Q: were you criticized while writing this book?
A: Not at all. All my readers are lovely and proud of me. I appreciate the support and i love you all.

Q: What other thing do you have to say?
A: what I want to say is; This book wouldn't have come into reality without my readers. And the original chapters were meant to be fiftheen, I planned on writing a particular chapter about Ajoke so people would see the main reason to her bitterness but scratched the plan out.

But beware and anticipate for the bonus chapters that will give an insight on Ajoke past and show the love between Tari and Fidelis.

Thanks so much!
I love you all
And please share this book.