chapter 56

Vince's POV
I wasn't going to let Tan that boy, be near Ash again. I lied . I have to lie for her own good.

--
Tan's POV
Sht pano. Pano ko itatama ang lahat?
Pano .

Tan: Mga kuya di ko na alam ano pang ihaharap ko kay Ash

Jem: Tan kalma! Mahal ka ni Ash kaya't mapapatawad ka niya

Tan: Sana kuya sana.

Ng biglang tumawag si Vince sa kanya.

--
On call with Vince:

Tan: Uh hello?

Vince: I need to talk to you.

Tan: Kuya Vince--

Vince: We have to meet.

Tan: About Ashley, uhm. -- is it okay for you to tell her to see me. I have something to tell her.

Vince: No I am going to meet you.

And the call ended.

Laking kaba ko sa pagtawag saakin ng kuya ni Ash.

Jem: Anong sinabi?

Tan: Meet niya daw ako kinakabahan ako baka ako⁷ naman ang masuntok ngayon.

Jem: Gago. Pag pray mong hindi. Dahil ba naman sa ginawa mo sa kapatid niya.

--
Loc: Resto.

Vince: Tan.

Tan: Uhm kuya.

Vince: Seat.

Tan: About Ashley. -- I know that --

Vince: Let me talk first.

Tan nodded.

Vince: I know about your guys baby. And that you don't have a shit about it coz its not yours in your defense am I right?

Tan: Yes but --

Vince: Don't bother anymore. Coz Ashley --

Tan: What happened to her?

Vince: As much as I want to destroy your face right now, because you are the reason for what happened to her.

Tan breathing heavily for he anticipates what he's about to say.

Vince: She had miscarriage.

Nakulala nalang si Tan. At napaluha ito sa narinig.

Tan: No . Hindi yan totoo.

Vince: Ashley had a miscarriage yesterday. Her over stressing and being depressed for what you did caused for her to baby not to make it. Your child!

Vince: And it doesn't matter if you don't believe anymore . But let me tell you. Your judgements about my sister are all false! You don't fucking deserve her.

Tan: I know. I knew the truth

Vince: So now you realized that my sister never lied to you? You were the jackass! Don't you ever get near to my sister. You & Lance! Never ever have the guts to even try to talk, contact her because i'll make sure you'll even regret living.

And Vince left not letting Tan talk.
Tan was also speecheless.

--
Tan's POV.
Ayoko na mabuhay. Ayoko na! Ang baby namin ni Ash wala na! Wala na Tan dahil sayo! Hindi mo siya deserve. Hindi deserve ni Ashley ang isa katulad ko. Wala akong kwenta.

--
Ash's POV
Ash: Kuya! Where have you been?

Vince: Something I had to take care of. I told him for you.

Ash: What do you mean?

Vince: I told that boy . And guess what he didn't believe like I told you. He still had the lies in him.

Ash: I was supposed to be the one to tell him.

Vince: And I did for you. I'm protecting both of you & your baby. Its not healthy for you guys to be near that asshole.

Ash kept quiet.

Vince: I told you. He don't bother of you and your baby. It doesn't matter anymore okay! I have everything set tomorrow . We are leaving. Think about your baby okay Ash. Me, Mom even Dad are here for you. You don't need someone like that for you to raised your child. Your independent and strong.

Ash just nodded.

--
Ash's POV
I know my kuya's right. He's just looking out for me. And Tan was really a temporary part of my life. Yet, i'm still thankful for him . Yes I am hurt. But sometimes not all people deserves a happy ending, and that's us. And maybe its for the better. Maybe in another life.

I am ready to leave everything behind . Ready to let go of Tan.

--