chapter 35

previously --
Tan: Ano ba gusto mo? Ito . *kisses Ash aggressively*

Ash: FK NO. *removing her lips from him*

Ash: Don't freaking kiss me. When you have your lips on someone else!!!

Tan: FK. *realizing what she meant*

Ash: Yes FK.

--
Ash: Fk off.

Tan: Lallaina di' ako ang unang humalik sa kanya!

Ash: Hahaha so now you are going to admit that you two actually kissed?!

Tan: Babe ..

Ash: Stoo--p calling me babe! *still drunk*
You & Lance are the same!

Ash: Tell me TAN! Do you still love her?

Tan: I-- *not being able to answer*

Ash: Yeaa-hh, I thought so. *sobbing*
--
3rd's P.POV

It was raining heavily outside but Ash left the car slamming the car door, as they were in the middle of the bridge highway. But Tan chased after her.

Tan: LALLAINA! HEAR ME OUT.

Ash: Leave me be, Tan. *crying and running away but Tan caught her arms*

Tan: Ashley listen to me, I LOVE YOU.

Ash: No-oo you don't! You know what hurts most?
The first time I told you, I loved you .. wasn't real. But now that I actually love you, you hurt me big time! *crying & sobbing*

*Tan was speechless still*

Ash: And you know what Tan? I love you even more,
kahit na you are so possesive over everything. I love how you care and show your affection to me. And I was like "Oh, finally! I can actually be someone's not an option, but be the only one" but I guess not. I will always be a second option. Am I Tan? Do not answer. Coz I know I am.

They stood there in the rain, and Tan looking at Ashley deeply in silence like it was a cliche moment in the rain. And yes it was.

Tan closed their distance apart, reaching out the nape of her neck. Smashing his lips on hers.
Being Lallaina, she was not keen on holding back and so she kissed back. Though she pulls away for a second.

Ash: Tan, no. *she looked down on her feet, both soaking wet in the rain*

Tan: I will not force you (pertains to kissing)
Pero balik tayo na sa kotse, sa ayaw at gusto mo. Basang basa na tayo.

Ash: I'll be fine on my own!!

Tan: Ang kulit mo talagang babae ka! *carrying & weighting her onto his back*

Ash: Fkin' let go!! Rape !!! IDIOOOT.

They finally reach the car, putting her back in the passenger seat.

Ash: JERK *covering herself with both arms, cold as she was soaking wet and so is Tan*

Tan: Isantambi mo muna yang galit mo saakin, Ash. Baka magkasakit ka pa. Lagot ako sa kuya mo. Ito pamalit *handing her an oversized shirt*

*Ash taking it*

Ash: Turn your back, Tan.

(she clearly is quite sober from getting drunk, since they were poured down by the heavy rain.)

Tan: Huh.

Ash: I'm going to change.

Tan: Eto naman parang di ko pa yan nakita. *smirking*