Carousel

Author's POV
The weekend comes quicker than what we've imagined. That means it's the time for the girls to go to the amusement park. Sowon is so excited since it's been a while for her to go there. "Baby, can you cancel the plan to go to the amusement park?" The middle age woman asked her daughter that busy with her make up. The girl smiles to her mom through the mirror in front of her that shows their reflections. She place her make up kits on the dresser before she stood up and facing her mom lovingly. She knows that her mom is worried about her. But, she really wants to go to the amusement park. She thinks that she needs to convince her mom to let her go this time. "Eomma, don't worry too much. I'm fine and will always be." I said before hugging her from the side. She returns the hug tightly. "Besides, I'm not alone there. I have the girls with me." The girl said and it makes the older woman sighed in defeat. "Okay. But, please be careful, Sowon-ah. Eomma doesn't want to hear something bad happened to you when I'm not around." She said worriedly. She knows that she has no choice but to let her daughter go. She knows how much her daughter loves to go to the amusement park. She only wish that her daughter will be fine.

Sowon's POV
I know how much Eomma worry about me. But, I really want to go. It's the only way for me to feel like I'm a normal girl. Even though it's a bit risky, I don't care. I will enjoy everything that I want until my time is up. I don't want to regret anything. I want to forget about my sickness, about my relationship with Jin, about everything that stressed me out. I only want to feel free, to be happy even only for a day. "Is SinB going to be there too?" Suddenly Eomma asked me. I don't know what should I say. I haven't talked to her after that day we had dinner at my house. "Sowon-ah?" Eomma called me because I don't answer her question. I look at her and smile a little. If I said that SinB won't be there, I believe Eomma won't let me go. Eomma and Appa always say that they would let me do whatever that I wanted if SinB is with me. What's so special about that Hwang? They know that we can't get along well, but they trust her more than the others. "Yes, Eomma. She will be there too." I said, tried to be confident. But the truth is I don't know if she will be there or not. She didn't say anything in the group chat and no one called her out too. It used to be me who called her name if she didn't say anything when we were discussing something. But, since that day, I don't know why I can't talk to her at all. "That's good. I believe you will be fine of she is there." She said and smile. "Anyway, the driver is ready outside. Let's go." Eomma said and I nodded. We get out from my room and walk downstairs. Appa is waiting for us outside the house while talking with my driver. When we are outside, Appa hugs me and whispered something. "If something happens, call Appa. And, don't be away from SinB." He said and I only nodded. I told you! My parents trust SinB too much and I don't know why. Then, I bid my goodbye and my car drove away, leaving the house. I check my phone and inform the girls that I'm on my way. All of them reply immediately with the same sentence which is 'Me too'. But, still no message from SinB. I wonder where she is. She didn't even read the messages in our group chat as well. Let's see if she will be there or not. Looking from how excited she was telling me her old story about going to amusement park, I believe that she won't let it passed.

Author's POV
Hours later, Sowon arrived at the amusement park. Her driver drove away after the girl went out from the car. He will pick her up later when she has done playing there. Then, Sowon left a message on their group chat that asking where the girls are right now.

*group chat*
Sowon: Where are you girls?
Umji: I'm still on my way with Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie.
Sowon: Yerin? SinB?

Sowon widened her eyes after she is aware of what message she sent in their group chat just now. It's been a while since she called that name over there. She is waiting anxiously. Few minutes passed, but there's nothing. None of them reply her message. When she wants to put her phone back to her shoulder bag, suddenly it beeps.