Coincidence or Fate? (3/?)

Author's POV
After for almost three hours on the roads, finally they arrived at the venue. Everyone get off from the bus and gather at the outdoors. "Baby, wake up. We are here." Someone said while tapping a shoulder of beautiful girl that sleeping sound and safe. Slowly, the girl opened her eyes and found a familiar figure in front of her, smiling. She rubbed her eyes softly before looking around the buss. "Huh? We are the last one?" She asked and the later nodded. "You look so tired, I don't have a heart to wake you up, honestly. But, you will kill me if I left you here alone in the bus, right?" The older girl said to tease the younger one and it's a big success. "Unnie!" She said before pouting. "Come on baby girl! Everyone is waiting outside." She said before leaving the younger. "Wait me, Seola unnie!" She said before jumping from her seat to follow the later. "You're too slow, SinB-ah!" She said before sticking out her tongue then run quickly. "Yakk!" SinB said before running to her. Both of them get out from the bus and go to the crowd. Everyone was already there waiting for the next instructions. Minutes later, Nana comes with a wireless microphone hanging on her shirt, blue box on her right hand and pink box on her left hand. "Hello everyone! Are you enjoying your trip?" She asked and everyone shouted yes. They sound so excited. Maybe SinB is the only one that sleep during their trip from the office to the company gathering venue. "Now, we will select our roommates by the lottery." She said and everyone cheers from their position. "Of course we will separate women's and men's rooms. Stop being pervert, okay?" She continued while lifting two different color boxes on her hands. It makes everyone shouted in disappointment. Nana only laughed because she thinks if her colleagues are funny and excited for this event. She starts the selection by calling everyone's name one by one like before. Everyone takes a paper from the box but, they can't open it yet. They need to wait until the last person get the paper. When everyone has gotten their paper, Nana gave them an instruction to open it. They can see a number was printed on the small white paper. Most of them started looking around and calling their pairing. "Now let's start to match your roommate! It will be two persons in a room. Come to me when I call your number to get your key. After that, a staff from this Villa will guide you to your room. I will give you 3 hours for break to unpack your belongings. We will meet again at lunch. Understand?" She said and everyone nodded. She starts to call number by number. She did it randomly by the key that she grabbed first. She passed the key to her colleagues one by one. Until it's SinB's turn. But, sadly, no one followed her to get the key. Nana smiles but no one knows what that smiles for. SinB is confused as well. When she is standing in front of Nana, Nana congratulate her. It makes her more confused. "So, SinB is alone. That means, she will be a roommate of our new Vice President." Nana said and everyone widened their eyes. Some of them are envious of her, but some of them sigh of relief. SinB jaw dropped when Nana said that news. "I'm with Ms. Kim?" SinB mumbled but Nana can hear that. "Yes! Is that something wrong?" Nana asked. She has turned of her microphone before asking that. "Why don't you be her roommate? Both of you are friends, right?" SinB asked but it makes Nana chuckled. SinB doesn't understand what's so funny there. "Yes, we are friends. But, I want it to be fair for all of us. Even though I believe if she is going to shout in front of my face as soon as she knows that I let her to be a roommate with someone else." She said before laughing a little. "Can I swipe it with someone else?" She asked but Nana shook her head. "No, you can't. Everyone has their own roommate. Let's be fair, okay?" She said and SinB only sighed harshly. Nana chuckled because SinB looks like a kid. SinB left the crowd and walked slowly towards the Villa. She went inside and welcomed by a staff to help her find her room. A guy guides her way to her room and help her with her luggage. Her room is at the third floor since the room number is 370. Luckily, they have elevator. SinB can't imagine to go up and down several times by the stairs along the event. But, she is a little curious about this Villa itself because it feels like a Hotel for her from the outside. "Excuse me." She said and it got his attention. "Yes? May I help you?" He replied. "I'm just curious. Is it really a Villa? It feels like a Hotel for me." SinB said and it makes the guy chuckled. "You're not the first one to think like that. But, yeah, it's a Villa. You will know it after get inside your room." He said calmly. "How many rooms that you have here? Is it only used for company gathering like this?" She asked again. "We have 150 rooms in total. 125 rooms are for one or two persons, and 25 rooms are for a number of family. It's not only for company gathering. We have our operational hours every day like most of the Villas out there. But, last week we closed all the rooms for public used. You know, we needed time to prepare for this event. Ms. Kim told us about this event two months ago and she said to close the Villa for public a week before this event. She wants us to prepare everything in detail." He explained and SinB nodded her head. Her curiosity is finally had the answer which is this venue is one of the businesses owned by her boss as well. Without she realized, they are already arrived in front of SinB's room. "Here we are." He said and let SinB opened her room. Once she steps inside, she is amazed by the view inside her room.