Coincidence or Fate? (6/?)

Author's POV
The next day, they start their event with some activities until 2 PM. They have thirty minutes to pack their belongings. At 3 PM sharp, they left the Villa. Sowon didn't go back with her employees by the bus because she has her car. But, still she is heading to the company. She asked the driver to follow the buses. As her driver, he obeyed her order. They are tailing the buses until they arrived at the company's outdoor parking area. Everyone get off from the bus and bid their goodbyes before leaving to go back to their house. Sowon is waiting in the basement inside her car. She is waiting for a certain person. When she saw her, she gets out from the car and walked slowly to that person. That person put her luggage at the trunk and closed it again before someone startled her. "Do you have time?" Sowon asked and it makes that person jumped a little. "Yaak! You scared me!" That person yelled to Sowon. She didn't expect Sowon would come to her like that. Sowon chuckled a little because she found if that person is cute. She saw Sowon standing there while smiling. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Asking for your time, SinB-ah. What else?" She said calmly. Yeah, that person is SinB. "Tsk! But you didn't need to scare my like that!" SinB said and Sowon apologized for her sudden appearance. "Aren't you tired?" SinB asked. "No." Sowon replied shortly. SinB sighed a little. "Fine. Where do you want go?" SinB asked. "Give me your key. You will know later." Sowon said. SinB frowned. "Wae? I won't kidnap you." Sowon said before walking closer to where SinB is standing. She extends her hand and asks for the car key. "I would never win arguing with you, huh?" SinB said before giving her car key. Sowon chuckled and took SinB's key before heading to the driver's seat. SinB followed her action and walked to the passenger's seat. They enter SinB's car. Sowon turn on the engine before driving away leaving the company. SinB keeps her mouth shut and only stares at the road in front of her. "Are you angry because I startled you?" Sowon opened her mouth and decided to ask the quiet SinB. Both of them are still focus on the road in front of them. "Aniyo~" SinB said and shook her head before facing Sowon. Finally, she could see the side profile of Sowon when she is driving. You can say that SinB likes this kind of view. "Love what you see?" Sowon said teasingly. It makes SinB snorted a little and turned her head again to face the road in front of them. She blushed a little. "Where are we going, unnie?" SinB asked to change the topic. "Going somewhere to talk comfortably. It's been a while for us to hang out together, right?" Sowon said before facing SinB and smiling. SinB turned her head and faced Sowon. Their car has stopped because of the red light. "Tell who left without saying anything." SinB said bitterly. It makes the smile on Sowon's face disappeared. "I've apologized to you, but you're still so bitter about that." Sowon said. The car starts to move again. Sowon focused on the road once again. "You don't know what I've been through after you left, unnie." SinB said softly. It caught Sowon's attention. She sighed before stealing a glance at SinB. "I'm sorry, SinB-ah." Sowon said but SinB didn't say anything in return. "You don't know either what I've been through, SinB-ah." Sowon continued before smiling bitterly. She didn't change her focus on the road. SinB got the sadness from Sowon's voice. She turned her head and saw Sowon's expression has changed. She can't tell what's inside Sowon's mind right now. 

SinB's POV
"You don't know either what I've been through, SinB-ah." Sowon unnie said and it hit me hard. I forgot about her condition. You're selfish, Hwang! You only think about your hard time after she left and forget the fact that she was suffering more than how you were. Stupid Hwang! I quickly turn my head and look at her. Her face, I can't read them. "I'm sorry, unnie." I mumbled and hung my head low. I can't face her. I'm ashamed of myself. "It's okay. I'm responsible for what I did in the past. It's okay if you blame everything on me." Sowon unnie said and her words hurt me so much. I lift my head again and face her. Her expression didn't change a little. It's unreadable. "It's been a while to spend time together with you. I was asking for your time to make everything a little better between us." She continued. I don't know what I need to say. No one say anything after that. Few minutes later, we arrived in front of apartment building. "Where are we?" I asked. "You'll know soon. Let's go." She said and went out from the car. I follow her. She gave the key to the valet parking officer, I think. She walks first to enter the building before I follow her again from behind. I can tell, it's an elite apartment. But, I didn't say anything and only follow her to somewhere that I don't know yet. We get in to the elevator and seconds later, we already arrived at different floor. She gets out and starts walking again. Of course, I keep following her. I don't know this place. I don't want to be lost here. Then, she stops in front of the door. She entered the code before going inside the apartment suite. I frowned. I think, I'm familiar with that code. What is that? And, whose place is it? "Come here, SinB-ah!" I heard her voice and I quickly entered the place as well. As soon as I come inside, I welcomed by the classy interior. I walked slowly to find where Sowon unnie is until I arrived at the living room. I widened my eyes because this place is cool! It's all black and white. I love monochrome things.