Coincidence or Fate? (5/?)

Sowon's POV
It's been fifteen minutes but SinB hasn't come back yet. "Ms. Kim!" I heard someone called me. I turned my head and found Kihyun and Hyungwon walking with two cups of drink on their hands each. I smile to them. "Here you go." Kihyun gave me a cup of hot chocolate. I take it and say thanks. "Where's SinB?" Hyungwon asked because they don't see her with me. "She is taking a phone call somewhere." I answered before sipping my drink. "It must be her boyfriend. I think her boyfriend can't be away from her too long." Kihyun said and it caught my attention. "Boyfriend?" I asked and he nodded. "Seola said that a guy called SinB when Ms. Im and her were there. What's his name once again?" He said while remembering something. "Juyeon?" I mumbled and he shouted a little. "That's it! Juyeon! Lee Juyeon! He asked them to take care of her. Tsk! Such a romantic guy she got!" He explained. So, he is really her boyfriend? I think that I don't have a chance to be with her. I sighed a little. "Ms. Kim, Kihyun, I excuse myself again. I'm going to my friend over there." Hyungwon said and we nodded. He left us. I don't know what to talk about with Kihyun. We're not that close to share some story. Besides, my mind is full of questions about SinB and that Juyeon guy. "Ms. Kim, I excuse myself to go back to Villa first. I wanna to check on Seola. Besides, I'm a little sleepy." He said shyly. I chuckle a little. "It's okay. You can go first." I said and gave him a little smile. "Don't be here too long, Ms Kim. It's really cold here." He said. "I know. I'll wait for SinB a little more. She will be confused if didn't see anyone when she is back." I explained. "Okay, then. Good night, Ms. Kim." He said and I nodded. He left and disappeared from my sight. I sighed. It's only me again. I stare at the bonfire in front of me blankly. I really want to get back to my room. I can't really enjoy this party, thanks to Kihyun. Now, I don't know what to do about SinB. I want to stay close with her. I've promised her to not leave again. But, I'm still afraid if I'll be hurt so bad later. If that happen, Woohyun Oppa will make his words come true and I really don't want it. "Unnie." I heard familiar voice and it brings me back to reality. I turn my head and found SinB is already sitting beside me. "Ohh, you're back." I said softly before giving a little smile for her. I can see that she is frowning while looking at me. "Are you okay, unnie?" She asked and I nodded before I turn my head away to stare at the bonfire again. I can't look at her eyes now or else, I'll burst in tears.

SinB's POV
About thirty minutes later, I come back where Sowon unnie is waiting for me. I sit on my previous position and face the bonfire in front of us like what Sowon unnie did. She looks at it blankly. I think she didn't aware if I'm here already. I decided to call her. "Unnie." I called her softly. She turned her head and looked at me. "Ohh, you're back." She said softly before giving a little smile for me. I'm frowning while looking at her. She is weird. Something is not right. She looks, sad? How I wish I could pull her closer and hug her tightly to comfort her. But, I'm not have the right to do so. "Are you okay, unnie?" I asked and she nodded. But, she quickly diverts her eyes to focus at the bonfire again. It makes me confident if something is not right. When I want to ask her again, she already said something. "SinB-ah, I think we need to reschedule our patbingsu. I have something come up next week." She said without looking at me. "Oh? Okay. When will it be then?" I asked. "I don't know. I haven't decided yet." She said. I'm a bit disappointed hearing her answer. But, I can't do anything. "Fine. Just let me know if you've decided when it is." I said and she nods. I turn my head and look at the bonfire. "I'm going back to our room now. You can stay here longer." She said before she stood up on her feet. "But, you don't have the key." I said before getting up quickly following her action. "I can ask J.Seph Oppa to open it for me. I'll ask for a spare key too. So, don't worry." She said before walking away even before hearing my reply. I look at her back that slowly disappeared from my sight. I sighed and decided to stay here for a while. I think Sowon unnie needs her own time. "Hey, SinB-ssi." Suddenly I heard someone called my name. I saw Nana unnie walking to my position while waving her hand. I smile and wave back. She sits beside me before leaning her head on my shoulder. I'm a bit taken aback because of it. She giggled a little before lifting her head from my shoulder. "I get it now." She said all of sudden. "Huh? What do you mean, unnie?" I asked confusedly. "You and Sowon." She said before facing me. "Are you that girl?" She continued. "I don't get it, unnie. What are you talking about?" I asked again. "Nothing. Never mind!" She said before getting up. "Don't make everything more complicated for both of you." She said and winked before leaving me dumbfounded.