Chapter 3

hiii guys..

hope u didn't forget me and my story...

let's continue.....

both the families are watching match sincerely...

Shikar scored a century.....

all were happy...

finally our team won the match and won the cup too...

shikar was named man of the match....😍

both the families were very happieeee🥳😇🎊🎉💃🏻

(family in the sense - full Shergill family bt as far as sharma's only dadi and divi.. others in sharma's are nt interested in cricket and dnt know abt shikar)

romi wrked with sarthak... while drish is busy in planning for the competition....

after the match they had their dinner and slept....

next day mrng.. Rakshit got call about the award function which is to be held in 2 days...

he informed everything to his family... all were very excited....

they planned to go for the award function...

The award function invitation was sent to each and every industrialist... (inc Sharma's)

Sarthak asked romi to go the function since he is having wrk at office...

Romi came to mumbai for the award function....

On the day of award function,

everyone got ready in shergill mansion....

Rakshit got ready like dis...

a black suit...

as always dashing hot handsome young man....🥰

all were ready bt chetan told them that he will join them at the function since he is having meeting....

there in delhi, when rashi got the msg that her bhai is gng to get an award she is feeling sad since she is nt able to see this.... drishti consoled her that they will be having holidays before the competition so that she can join her home and spend time with her family....

after this rashi got somewhat convinced.. bt she asked sunny for the live relay of the function through video call...😉

drishti is busy so she can't able to meet rashi's family through video call...

(drishti didn't met any of the shergill's so far not even through phone call)

In Mumbai:

lavanya got ready to impress rakshit...

she came before hand and welcomed the shergill family...

she tried to impress everyone in the family...