Chapter 6

hiiii guys.....

overwhemled by ur responses.... i planned to post a short update nw itself....

i have started writing the next part... planned for a long one as before....

but nw i'm posting the small part of that long update....

Enjoy....😻

lets go into the story.....

Mumbai:

Bharat and twinkle arrived🛬..... they brought gifts for all....🎁🎁🎁

They got to know about the happenings of the house for the past few months.... Rakshit's award... party... Shikar's win... Rashi's win...everything....

Mahima arranged for a pooja.... since all the family members are together after a long time....

After the pooja, all went to temple and performed the rituals.....

At night, during the dinner time....

Chetan started the convo of twinkle's marriage.... at first mahima and ash were happiiieee tat they can disclose the relationship of sunny and twinkle... but to their surprise chetan had already selected a groom for twinkle.....🙍🏻‍♀️😟😕

Chetan: hiii guys.....this is the right time to talk about the matter.. since all r here...

Bharat: wats the matter bhaiya???

Chetan: u know i always consider twinkle, simi, rashi and sunny as my own beta/beti...

Bharat: ya bhai i know.... all r same for us...

Chetan: i have planned something without discussing with u all...

elders: its ok bhai/ji/jiju.... we will never say no to your thoughts and decisions....

Mahima: come on chetan ji.... pls disclose soon... we also need to inform u something which would bring happiness to all of us...

Chetan: ash u know na i wont select without knowing anything.....

Ash: haan jiju... i know u... ur choice will be good and perfect... between what are u talking about ??? say it soon jiju..

Chetan: u all know about the sharma's rite??

Rakshit: from Delhi???

Chetan: ya beta... they only... u had met them at the party organised by the malhotra's and u know we will soon tie knot for the upcoming project with them..

Rakshit: hmmm ya dad... 

Sunny: ya uncle... they reached here yesterday itself... tmrw we are having a discussion about the project...

Chetan: so i have decided that it would be good if we become partners not only in business bt also in our relationship...

Mahima and ojas: kya??😨😧