Chapter 9

hiii all,

i know all of u are waiting for the story... sry for late update...

to remember the story re read the chapters.....

back to story...

Mumbai:

Mahima asked pandit to come and match the kundali's of twinkle and sunny.....

pandit came and matched their kundali and fixed their engagement date... after two months their marriage is gng to take place.... he fixed dates for all the functions like haldi, mehendi, sangeet and marriage.... they video called rakshit bt since he is busy staring Drishti and driving he couldn't attend the call..... and replied that he will call back later.... shikar and simran joined the video call... (conference video call)

all were very happy.... since the engagement is after 20 days, they planned well for the celebrations and all took one responsibility to do the works soon....

Chetan and Bharat - invitation and guest list 📜📝

Mahima - pandit and other poojas🕉🕍

Ash - dresses👗👔

Ojas - jewelleries💍📿👑

simran - makeup and mehendi💄💅🏼💇🏻‍♀️💇🏻‍♂️👰🏻🤵🏻

Shikar - sangeet🎧🥁🎻🎺🎼🎸🎷🎶🎤🎵👨🏻‍🎤

sunny and twinkle being the bridegroom took the responsibility of decoration of their wish👸🏻🤴🏻

rakshit is left free since he is busy in his project and

rashi too since she is in internship at bali....

Bali:

drish and rakshit reached malhotra's and joined divya and rashi...

mahima informed everything to rakshit when he called her... he is very happy about the news and shared dis with rashi and sharma siblings... they were very happy....😁😊😇

everyone was eagerly waiting for the final result...

rohit saw rakshit and asked him to come to his room...

rakshit and rohit talked for a while.... rakshit invited rohit for his sisters marriage.... rohit is unaware of the fact that rashi is rakshit's sister...

here in the waiting hall the result was put in the notice board... everyone eagerly searching their names....

one of the boys of delhi university saw the names and came to mehta and drishti and told that only 5 members are selected.. they are divya, rashi, rohan, rudra, aman.... all were happy...💃🏻🕺🏻😄others were advised by their professors not to lose hope and we can try in different companies as we are having plenty of time...

everyone returned to their hotels... Rakshit dropped drishti, divya and rashi... he congratulated rashi for her success in the interview and offered her a treat on his behalf for that she said that she will come along with others who were selected.... he said ok and they planned to go the next day.. divya asked drishti to come along with her.... drishti too wanted to join them just to adore her love...... yesss..... SHE IS IN LOVE WITH THE GREAT RAKSHIT SHERGILL🥰... she realised this by his presence with her, his touch, his concern, his sweet gesture etc.... but she is afraid to propose him... she didn't disclosed this with anyone... she thought that he too has feelings for me... she is just waiting for him to propose her.... "if he loves me then he should propose first...." 

rakshit left them and went to his hotel... he noticed the earrings of drishti and took it and smiled.... he reminisce the moments with her.... he kept it safe again.... he thought that may be she too has feelings for him.. if she is liking me... "let her confess first...."