Chapter 5

hiii guys.... i hope u remember me and my story.....

came with a longgggg update.... (2150 words)

 so u guys know the story so far...

Let's peep in....

In Mumbai,

the next day after party,

lavanya is the first one to wake up.... (one of the wonders of the world 😂😂)

she was eagerly waiting for the news... she already informed sachini and anand about this... all were waiting..... bt she didn't see any news about the party itself... all were confused... she then called the reporters whom got money from her... none of them picked the call....she is hell angry... she directly went to the office to meet them.... bt a shock is waiting there for her...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shikar is standing in the office...

Lavanya: u??

Shikar: ya me... the great shikar shergill.... 😉

Lavanya: what are u doing here??

Shikar: u know the reason too lavanya baby...

Lavanya: just shut up..

Shikar: i know u would come running after seeing all the news... that's y i'm here to give u a sweet surprise....

Lavanya: 🤨😏 wat surprise...

Shikar: relax babydoll... y are u shouting... i know u are just waiting for the news of ur marriage with my bro... bt sadly the news was not published.... ask me y...

Lavanya: come on shikar... dnt waste my time...

Shikar: bcos i stopped it... its very simple...

Lavanya: hey...

Shikar: chilll yaar.... i'm very cool nw dnt make me angry...

Lavanya: u failed my plans.... 👿( in mind)

Shikar: i'll fail ur future plans too..... (in mind)

Lavanya: wat??

Shikar: i know all ur intentions and plans to grab my bhai... dnt u dare touch my bhai...

Lavanya: shikar wat r u saying??? was plans and all... i dnt know anything...

Shikar: dnt act smart...

Lavanya: really shiku... i just came to clarify y they didn't put the news abt our party...

Shikar: i'm nt a fool to believe ur words... i know u very well....

Lavanya: shiku pls believe me..

Shikar: they told about ur plans....

Lavanya: shikar its nt at all true.. i'm nt like tat... believe me..

Shikar: say all these too any other than me... enough of ur drama... just get lost...

Lavanya: 😬

Shikar: and dnt forget i'm always there for my bhai... dnt try to do anything... u can't reach my bhai... i'll be always with him... u need to cross me before nearing my bhai...