Chapter 11

hi guys ...

hope u all r dng good....

again a lockdown till may 3rd...

so stay home and stay safe...

now back to the story.... 

Bali:

the next day,

all were getting ready... Drishti told divya that she need to come to the company for getting appointment for meeting Rohit Malhotra... she explained about the anniversary of NGO... soon both had breakfast and went to the company...

divya and others went to their training while drish is waiting in the reception...

when receptionist came she enquired about Rohit Malhotra... and explained that she is coming from India and wanted to invite him for the function... on that time rohit came to office... he noticed drishti and asked his receptionist about the matter... on knowing he asked drishti to come to his cabin...

in the cabin,

Rohit: so, Miss ....?!

Drishti: sharma, drishti sharma from India..😊

Rohit: ok tell me... what is the purpose of your visit here...?? why do you want to meet me??

Drishti: sir, i'm here to represent Our NGO... we were organising the anniversary function of our NGO coming 6th, so i came here to invite u on behalf of our NGO to preside over the function....

Rohit: its a good thing.. i'll definitely try to come...

Drishti: sir, it will be very helpful if u r coming... since u r one of the persons who donates a lot to the needy... we will be very happy if u accept our invitation....😄

Rohit: hmmm ya ok... i'll see through the schedule... and will tell u about this in two days...

Drishti: ok sir... thank u so much for giving ur precious time for me... i'll send u the details...

Rohit: my pleasure...

while coming out drishti saw a photo hanging on the wall in one corner... she was hell shocked to see the pic there....😨

Drishti: sir... this photo???

Rohit: its my mom...🙁

Drishti: what?? tumare ma???😨😰

Rohit: what happened?? why r u this much shocked??

Drishti: this is my sharada bua... i have seen this photo in my dadi's room...

Rohit: what?? mere ma tumare bua??😟

Drishti: ya sir... she is my father's sister... i have seen this same pic in my home..

Rohit: this is sharada ma... my mother... but how is that possible??

Drishti: sir aap anand malhotra's son rite??🤔

Rohit: ya but adopted son... but they are treating me as their own son.. this is my mom... she and my papa died in an accident when i was just 7...😓😥

Drishti: what she is no more??😫😥

saying this she knelt down... rohit went near her and consoled her..

Rohit narrated that anand is his father's younger brother who took care of him and raised him as their own son... he told that my ma has no one... but u r saying she is ur bua...

Drishti: yes i'm saying the truth... wait let me explain.. and started to tell about it... meanwhile rohit cancelled his schedule and asked his PA not to allow anyone inside....