Chapter 7

Bali:

everyone reached bali... Rakshit searched for the girl's eyes... he couldn't able to find the girl....

he headed towards the hotel... It is a grand hotel where celebrity's and business men used to stay....

He was given a separate room with all facilities.... he can work from there itself.....

everyone had their separate rooms....

they rested for while before work....

On the other hand, Drishti joined her students and Mr. Mehta... she took rest for a while in the rooms booked for girls... Here only two rooms have been booked by college.. one for girls and one for boys....

Soon they were called by the Malhotra's manager that they need to meet the MD for their internship project....

Everyone got ready to meet the MD of Malhotra's company...

.

.

.

.

On the other side of Bali....

A clear view of sea is shown along with a beach house....

There in one of the rooms a guy is getting ready.. he wore a blazer and had a small smile on his face...

He is none other than our Rohit Malhotra....

he got ready for the office and asked his PA about his meetings today

he got ready for the office and asked his PA about his meetings today... He had breakfast and came to his office...

His first meeting for the day is with the internship students....

The company organised a large hall for the meeting where so many students were waiting for his arrival.... Girls were very eager since he is one of the eligible bachelors....

.

.

.

Divya, Rashi and others joined the meeting... they are also waiting for Rohit to come...