I'm actually really exited to write this chapter

"Keith?" Shiro called Keith in the morning. Something came in between and he needs to be somewhere else, more specific at Sam's house, he wanted to talk, so Adam will be probably first at Shiro's than Shiro himself.

"Yes, hello? Are you nervous again? I told you not to worry" 

"No, I mean yes, but it's not why I called you. Sam called me and he needs me, so I wanted to asks if you can come over. I think Adam will be here before I'll be back. You can take Lance with you, and Kosmo too, but I think it could be too much for Adam" 

"Eh, okay, I guess. I'll ask Lance" 

"Thank you. The door key will be under the doormat" 

"Okay then. Wait, when do you want me to come there, now?"

"Yes, would be nice"

"Okay will be there then"

The two say their goodbyes and hang up.

It's no big deal for Keith. Since the whole space war thing was over, he didn't really know what to do. Of course he helped here and there, but the adrenaline wasn't there.

He puts on his shoes, takes his phone, leaves Kosmo there, like Shiro said it could be too much for Adam. He walks out and heads over to Lance's house. He doesn't want to be there alone, and it could get awkward between him and Adam. Lance knows how to talk, so that's a good thing for now.

It doesn't take long to Lance's house. Keith still was kind of nervous, for some reason. His hands are sweaty, his heart beats a little bit faster than normal, and it feels like his stomach is doing back-flips.  

He hesitates to ring the doorbell, like said, he was feeling strange,  nervous, scared? He doesn't know.

After maybe two minutes just standing in front of Lance's family house, he rings the doorbell. Someone almost immediately  opens the door.

"You are Keith, right?" says the little one

"Yeah. You are Nadia right?" She nods "Can you get Lance for me?" she nods again and runs off. Then another kid walks to the door, Silvio.

"Hello Keith" he says

"Hi Silvio" Keith smiles at him, awkwardly

"You remember me?" 

"Of course I do" Keith kneels down "You and Nadia have been playing with my hair at the dinner where Lance brought me" 

Silvio smiles "Yeah I remember that, your hair is really soft. Can I touch it again?" 

"Eh y-yeah sure" he says, awkwardly again. He turn around a bit so that Silvio could reach his hair.

"Keith! Your hair is super super soft. Softer than Rachel's, and she has super long hair" he says really exited 

"Well thank you" Keith turns around to him again "You need to tell Lance, he is always complaining about my hair"

Silvio gasps "Whaaaat. Nadia and I will fight him" he crosses his arms. They both stay silent for a second then burst out in laughter

"I got Lance!" Silvio opens the door fully and they both look back. Nadia is dragging Lance by his arm "I got Lance!" she says again

"Hey mullet" Nadia lets go of his arm and stands by his and Silvio's side "What are you doing here. No one died right. Kosmo is okay, right. If not I will die with him" he says jokingly

"No, no, everybody is alright. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me to Shiro's. Adam needs to come to his house today, but Shiro got a call and needed to leave"