Naamloos deel 6

"So, how are you?" Nick asked, folding his hands on the table. Louis and Harry were back in their places, the Sub looking embarrassed and in pain, the Dom looked slightly angry still.

"I'm fine," Louis whispered, lifting his eyes. Nick sighed, leaning back in his chair, he looked at the camera then to the boy sitting across from him.

"May we see the damage?" Nick asked Harry who thought about it for a moment. He thought back to Louis' hard list and couldn't remember anything about public humiliation. The Dom nodded, standing up from his chair. Nick's eyes went wide and he stood up also, moving around in front of the table. He really hadn't expected the Dom to show his Sub off on T.V. so early in their relationship.

"C'mon Louis," Harry told the man who looked at him with pleading eyes, he didn't want to show the universe what his arse looked like. "Now," Harry demanded and Louis slid off of his high chair, his face contorting in pain, and stood next to his dom. He hated the feeling, the need, to please Harry. "Turn around," Harry said softer, "Good boy," once Louis did as he was told. The sub's head was hanging low and he swallowed hard when his hands were pulled down just past his bum. He wasn't sure what it looked like but it must have been pretty bad with the gasps from the crowd and Nick.

"You did a number on him Styles," Nick muttered, bending low to look at Louis cheeks. "There's a handmark here," Nick said poking Louis bum, the man let out a quiet gasp and rocked forward onto his toes. The little touch hurt, especially because Nick poked a blister. Harry gave Nick a warning look, clearly showing that he didn't appreciate Nick touching Louis where he did. The dark haired man either ignored the Dom or didn't catch the look. "You didn't go easy," Nick added, standing up straight to let the camera get a close up.

"Why should I? I'm not going to go easy just because he's new. He did something wrong and he got punished for it," Harry told Nick who nodded, turning his head a bit to look at his own Dom sitting in the crowd.

"Yeah, understandable," Nick said and Harry pulled Louis pants back up once the camera moved away. "Please, sit," Nick told Louis and Harry, sitting down in his own seat again. Harry sat down, and Louis slowly sank down into his seat as well, squirming at the sting but then regretting it as it rubbed his pants even more uncomfortably against his bottom. "So Louis, I take it you won't be coloring out without taking it back again, eh?"

Louis blushed heavily, looking down at his hands, "I won't. It was careless and wrong for me to leave my Dom like that. He wouldn't have done anything careless with me."

"I also understand that it's not the first time you've been careless," Nick pointed out, and Louis wished he could sink backwards and disappear into his chair. "Let's look at that instance, shall we?"

Nick began the tape of Louis looking straight up into the camera of the pap who had yelled his name, and Louis buried his face into his hands in shame. Nick was going to cause people to talk, Nick was going to make Harry have to file for a new Sub. Louis would be kicked to the curb, unwanted.

Harry spoke up however, "He was punished for that as well and hasn't made the same mistake since. There's not really a need to reflect too much on it. Despite what you've seen today Louis here generally proves to be a very obedient Sub."

Louis felt Harry's hand reach out and cup the back of his neck. It was possessive, but at the same time, it was a comfort. The Sub relaxed a little beneath his Dom's touch and tried to keep the loathing he was feeling towards Nick off of his face. If Nick was a sub himself, Louis didn't understand why he wasn't going easier. He decided the man was just a dick.

"Of course," Nick nodded, reaching out and patting Louis' knee. "He seems to be like a boy who generally follows orders. So when exactly do you plan on him moving into your house?"