Naamloos deel 15

Words with * after them are words that will be defined at the end of the chapter.

Louis was seated on Harry's lap as they sat at Harry's desk, and he felt so, so incredibly full. With every shift of himself or Harry the round plastic silicone inside him rubbed relentlessly against his prostate. And it was so good because he was so full and the pretty lavender plug that he knew was pressed inside him was only a promise of what was to come later. Harry was typing an email to someone, and Louis knew that he wasn't supposed to distract Harry when he was busy, but Louis needed Harry's attention, he needed Harry to see how good he felt. He gave a pleading whine, pawing at Harry's chest, only to be wrapped up strongly in Harry's embrace.

Only the fullness was suddenly gone, leaving him empty and desperate. They weren't in Harry's office, either, but tucked beneath their blankets with Louis being held gently to Harry's chest. Louis could only whimper at the lack of something inside him, and he was so incredibly hard in the panties he'd put on before bed that it was almost painful.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked quietly.

"I don't know," Louis moaned against Harry's throat, trying to decide if he should be bold and rut against Harry. He'd gotten his stitches out a few days prior, but Liam had told him to take it slow so that he wouldn't risk breaking open any of his wounds. "I h-had... had a dream."

"A bad one?" Harry pressed, his hands stroking soothingly at Louis' hair. His fingers caught several times in Louis' sleep rumpled strands, and the tugging did nothing to make the hardening of his dick leave.

"No," Louis shook his head. "A good one, it was so good. Sir... do we... do we have any like, plugs?"

Harry leaned away from Louis, staring at Louis in confusion, "Plugs...?"

Louis blushed hard, "For like. Down there."

Harry was sitting up in an instant, his face unreadable. Louis was slightly afraid he'd overstepped a rule he'd forgotten about, or upset Harry somehow. But after several moments Harry spoke, "I'm not sure if you're ready for that."

"I feel ready," Louis insisted. "Please sir, I'll be really good, or I'll try to. Please?"

"Now begging is impolite," Harry scolded lightly. "But because you're such a good boy, and begging is acceptable in some matters, I'll consider it. As for right now I'm afraid you'll have to take a cold shower for your... problem. I have work."

Louis gaped at Harry as the Dom rolled from the bed and headed for his closet. He knew, however, that if he planned on getting what he wanted then he had to be extra good. No questioning or trying to hint towards another way, he couldn't risk irritating Harry, "Yes, sir."

"You'll be doing some form of school work in my office, yes?" Harry asked. "Or will you at least be joining me?"

"Yes sir..." Louis murmured, sitting up and chewing on his lip.

It earned him a warm smile from Harry, "Now come kiss me before you shower. Actually, I'll join you in the bathroom and we'll brush our teeth first. I am not at all a fan of morning breath."

They brushed their teeth and Louis got into the shower as Harry dressed in the bedroom and left to his office. Louis was so unbearably hard and so very much wanted to cum but he knew that Harry didn't give him permission, Harry had told him that he was to take a cold shower. To get rid of the stiffy the hard way.

One Louis was washed, softy, and dressed, he made his way to Harry's office. Planting himself on the sofa he grabbed a folder that Harry gave him full of school work he was to do. They had talked about school a few days prior and decided that Louis was to be homeschooled, a tutor coming in once a week to go over important stuff then to leave Louis to do a butt load of homework. His arse clenched around emptiness, remembering the feeling of being full from the dream. He dozed off in his own mind for a while before Harry grunted, staring at his computer screen.