Who is he?

"Stop messing with my stuffs." Yibo said. And he caught him and snatched the magazines from him.

Wei Wuxian thought, "It brings back memories." And smiled recalling his fighting with Lan Zhan in the library.

Wei Wuxian again went to Yibo, he was sitting on a chair. Reading some books. Wei Wuxian wanted to ask what kind of study they have had here. But he didn't ask, as Yibo told him not to disturb him.. Previously, he tried to see his books. He didn't understand anything.

Now he was kind of feeling bored. He started thinking about the situation, and also why he could not perform the magic. He tried a few stuffs again. But nothing happened. He started meditation. He was in other time and he has not have a golden core.

The environment was silent. Even though Yibo like silence, it was not feeling great.

Yibo looked at Wei Wuxian. As he was quiet now, Yibo figured out that the person was indeed handsome. His locks were waving in the air. His lips were trembling softly, his manly chin, a concert jaw, thin nape, soft hair..everything making him divinely and handsome.

As Yibo was thinking this way, he forgot that he actually stared at him. Wei Wuxian already broke his meditation and felt Yibo's stare. He looked at Yibo. When their eyes meet, Yibo realized and took his eyes off him. But Wei Wuxian laughed and asked, " Am I pretty?"

Embarrassed Yibo thudded the book he was holding and said, "Nonsense!"

But Wei Wuxian laughed loudly. Yibo opened his laptop to play games. It was a new thing to Wei Wuxian as Yibo took out his laptop first time in front of him. So he came for a closer look and started questioning. Yibo started a game. A fantasy RPG. Seeing Yibo's play Wei Wuxian made a thought, "Are the future making fun of us? casting spell, doing magic to beat enemy, was our job, now people do those things in a small machine for fun?"

Yibo won a set, then looked at Wei Wuxain. "What's wrong? Do You wanna play?"

"Oh, can I?" Wei Wuxian asked.

Yibo nodded and turned the laptop towards him. He did not expect it anyway. Still, he gave Wei Wuxian a guide about the game.

Wei Wuxian lost the first set, and the second. Yibo's smile was getting brighter. Wei Wuxian did not like it. He gave a look at Yibo. It was like a child pouting.

Yibo smirked, "What??"

Wei Wuxian understood the game already, this time he decided to act his own, how the great Yiling Patriarch should act. "Let me play by myself."

The Game begins.

Wei Wuxian played some tricks, that even dragged Yibo's curiosity, and he suddenly spoke, "Why you are going this way? It's a dead-end, they are chasing you."

Wei Wuxian did not say anything just kept playing, he gathered the enemies in one place and killed with a spell. "VICTORY" popped up on the screen.

"WOH!" Yibo's eyes filled with praise.

......

Slowly Wei Wuxian was adopting the objects from the future. But he did not like to sit on the chair, he used to sit either on bed or floor.  "I won't sit on the chair. It's uncomfortable" that what he said.

That day, Yibo has nothing to eat. He forgot to store up something for dinner.

Yibo grabbed a shirt to went outside.

He asked Wei Wuxian, "Wei ge ge, I'm going outside to bring something, will you go with me? I wanna check if you can leave this house, and if we can gather some more info."