Back to Their Homes

Xiao Zhan came to see Yibo off at the bus stop. The day went well but Yibo now feeling really listless. He wanted a fun journey. Now he was returning home like usual as he comes back from college. But so much absurd incidents, mainly the thoughts of Wei Wuxian bothering him.
He just put the earphone on. Not to get any disturbance from outside.

Wei Wuxian did not come that night. Yibo woke up late at night. And couldn't sleep any more.
He did not stay awake not because he wanted to. He has an upset stomach.

-----

The next morning, Xiao Zhan was returning from the market. Two robbers came in front of him with a knife. "Hand over everything."

"I don't have anything," Xiao Zhan said in a frightened voice. "Please leave me alone."

"Stop joking, hand over your purse, wrist-watch everything you have." They said in a harsh voice.

"I've only potatoes, tomatoes, brinjal ....aeeee" his voice stuck as they hold the knife just beside his throat. He took a gulp.

At that moment, a wind blew past  Xiao Zhan's ear, and two men in front of him were thrown far away.

Xiao Zhan looked at his back. Lan Wangji standing. He released strokes from his zither. Xiao Zhan grinned like a kid who saw a superhero.

Those two men have no idea, what happened. Who just threw them on the ground? They were looking at Xiao Zhan in fear.

They tried to stand up, Xiao Zhan found it's fun, so he gestured to made a rune in the air and threw it to them. They thought this person knew black magic, and they tried to run away. They struggled their feet and tripped over then crawled on the ground and finally somehow left the place.
It was so much fun seeing them.

Xiao Zhan was laughing hard, then Lan Wangji came near him. Xiao Zhan was about to thank him, he asked, "Where you learnt that?"

"What?"

"Drawing rune?"

"Oh, I saw this on tv."

Lan Wangji's face said he doesn't ok now what is TV.

Xiao Zhan explained it to him.
Lan Wangji was making sure if Wei Wuxian came to Xiao Zhan's body. But he believed when Xiao Zhan said that. He always did the same.

Xiao Zhan then asked, "Where were you yesterday? Yibo came here. Though Wei Wuxian did not."

"He was here yesterday." Lan Wangji said.

"Noh, Yibo lost him, we searched him for a long time, but he wasn't here."

"He returned to the other time"

"How do you know?"

"I felt it.".

" oh, so You didn't meet him too?"

Lan Wangji shook his head.
Xiao Zhan felt bad for him. He came to know Wei Wuxian was there but could not meet him.

....

On this side, Yibo did not go to university today. He just laid on the bed, pressing his belly.
When Wei Wuxian found Yibo like that, he tried to help him.

"Did you take any medicine?"

"No, I have none. We used to store the medicine at home. Mama always stocked those" Yibo said.

"It can't be helped then." Wei Wuxain went to the kitchen. It's time for Wei Wuxain's Special congee!!!!

The food looks really ugly, no smell no colour.
Yibo is not Lan Wangji. So, he refused to take the 2nd spoon after the first.