Xiao Zhan's Story

Yibo said, "These days a person is appearing in front of me who is exactly look like you, but both of you are different persons.
"Earlier it seemed, you may have some kind of experience, isn't it?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Yes! I thought you are that person, though you have different get up. But the same face. So, I was thinking if that person came to persuade me changing his style- cutting hair or wearing our dress - he was so stubborn."

Yibo nod, "Then tell me your story first, then I'll tell you mine."

"I'm first? Um. Ok !" Xiao Zhan said and started his story.

In Xiao Zhan's words:-
"I am an artist. I wander around places for painting and exhibition or so. I heard this place has many beautiful sceneries, so I came here a few days ago. I was living as a paying guest of a bachelor man over there, just behind the hill. The place called Yilling.

The night of my arrival, when I was viewing the moonlit night from the balcony, I saw him.
Dressed in white, a man with golden eyes standing in front of me. His long smooth hair and his forehead ribbon were waving in the air. He was carrying a sword. His calm-cold look, lost-looking eyes were captivating."

Yibo thought, Here goes another description of that Wangji person. First that psycho now this foolish artist. Well, both are the same person no doubt.

Xiao Zhan's also stopped when he realised the person he was described as beautiful, someone with the same face was sitting beside him. He gave a shy smile then continued again.

"I was so shocked at how anyone could enter here. But he didn't reply to me properly and called me Wei Ying. I asked how he came here, he said by the sword. I thought he was a madman. Then I asked why he was here, he said, 'for night hunt'. His face was rigid but his eyes were full of worry. He asked me "What happened to you? Why you changed this much?"

I asked him 'Who are you?' His expression was changed. His face became paler, or I was seeing wrong. His eyelids were trembling too. I feared if he was not feeling well. So I took him inside. Everything was suspicious about him, I know, but he did not seem a fraud or evil person. I gave him some beer. Though he may feel better. But Oh God!

Yibo said, "What?"

"Did you ever see a person got drunk just after one drink? Me never. It was totally unexpected from him, first, he fell asleep. I was super tensed. Who knows who is this person, and now acting like this, what should I do. After a few minutes he woke up, but he was still in a drunken state.

I tried to talk to him, he wasn't answering properly

I tried to talk to him, he wasn't answering properly. He was only asking me to go back with him.. somewhere called.. Gusu? Yea, That's the name. I never heard of the place. Did you?"

"No" Yibo said.

"Ok, and he was still addressing me as Wei Ying, and asking if the metal is controlling me.. or something like that, total gibberish. I asked him his name again and finally, he replied 'Lan Zhan'. I asked many questions. I asked why he was here again. He said that he is here to see me. I also asked about his sword. I never hold a real sword before and the design of his sword was also beautiful. So I asked him if I can take a look. He replied, " I am here, choose me, not bichen" Xiao Zhan shrugged.