Past making the Future?

Yibo got the soup with minimum price. " Hope he will like it. " He thought.

Yibo heard a lot about his Shijie and about his brother from Wei Wuxain. He always talks about the food his Shijie makes. His favourite lotus pork rib soup.
This soup may not tastes the same, still anything better than nothing. Yibo never tasted this before. So he was curious too.

Yibo went inside, Wei Wuxain was not there. He put the food on the table.

In his room, when he only took off his shirt, at that moment he heard something outside. Wei Wuxain is here.

 Wei Wuxain is here

"You are late."

"Oh, are you waiting for me? Heh heh.." "Oh, what is this?" He pointed towards the Packet Yibo brought.

Yibo did not say anything but smiled.

Sniffing the air Wei Wuxain went towards it.

Yibo said, "It flavours may not same, but I found only this, so..."

Making him shocked, Wei Wuxain hugged Yibo.
"What are you doing?" Yibo said.

"You are so thoughtful, thank you," Wei Wuxain said and grinned.

Yibo washed up, then two of them started eating together. Wei Wuxain enjoyed its fullest. If he could, he would probably cry a little.

Then suddenly he spoke, "I always wanted to bring Lan Wangji to Lotus pier, doing all the things I used to do. That person does not know what is it mean by 'having fun'. I also wanted to eat this with him. Somehow my wish was fulfilled ironically. " He released his softest smile.

 " He released his softest smile

They finished eating. Yibo was checking his phone repeatedly. Xiao Zhan did not ping him.
Xiao Zhan actually forgot to send him the drawing because of Lan Wangji's arrival.

The day after the next day is Sunday.

Xiao Zhan once called Yibo to confirm their arrival. Yibo did not ask for the picture. "I'll see that when I will go there." - he thought.

It is Sunday. Yibo and Wei Wuxian on their way to Yilling. There has a bus service to Yilling from here.
Wei Wuxian used to go everywhere by walking. They did not have good transportation at that time. But he did not like that too much. That's why he asks Win Ning to carry him on his carriage.