Your Name

The train left the platform, Yibo could not move an inch.

"Who is he?"
"They look exactly the same, but this person seemed normal. Short hair, wearing jeans t-shirt, using mobile."
"Are they same?"
"Then how Wei Wuxian guy came here?"
"Our eyes met, he raised his eyebrows after seeing me, isn't it? Does he know me too?"

A bunch of thoughts came Yibo's mind together.

Yibo rushed towards his house. Now the person he wanted to ignore just a few minutes before, he ran to see him.

Yibo reached his home, he unlocked the door and entered saying, "I'm home!"

No reply. Yibo moved inside. Suddenly he heard his name, he tilted his face and screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" "Ghost!!! AAAAAA!". He fell on the floor.

The person came out of the scary mask, was none other than Wei Wuxian, on his usual get-up.

"Hahahahahahahaha!! This time a complete success!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!! oh ho ho ho!" Wei Wuxian could not stop laughing.

Yibo was so angry that he can not say anything.

Wei Wuxian spoke again, "See my craft skill? I was feeling bored, then I found some pages, sketch pen, so I made this. " Wei Wuxian said proudly and showed the mask.

Yibo stood up and said, "I don't like shitty joke like this."

Wei Wuxian stopped laughing and thought "wo! it's scary!" But he kept smiling recalling his expression earlier.

Yibo threw his bag on the bed and left the room. Wei Wuxian was shocked, "Eh ! Eh Yibo! listen to me! Eh!!!"
The door shut on his face.

Yibo was walking aimlessly on the road. He was really angry. "What did he think? Will he do whatever he wants?"

Yibo returned home when he felt really hungry, also he remembered that he needs to confirm what he saw at the train. He decided to show anger all the time and to take revenge. "What was he scared off? I need to know this first."

When Yibo reached home. Then he heard a flute sound. A skillful tone.
Yibo did not make any sound and went towards the source. It was Wei Wuxian, who was playing flute, sitting on the railing of the small balcony. Moonlight falling on him, looks majestic.

A couple of minutes passed. Wei Wuxian noticed Yibo. He stopped playing and gave a soft smile to him. Yibo's face did not change. Wei Wuxian took back his smile.

"That idiot is making the environment romantic, tsk!" Yibo thought.
But Wei Wuxian's eyes were glittering with some reason, that thing did not escape Yibo's eye..."is that tear? Was he crying?"

Yibo came back to the table and started eating. 

Wei Wuxian came to him. Yibo said, "I have something to ask you".

Wei Wuxian looked at Yibo like he was going to hear a love proposal from his crush.

"What is it?"

"What were you doing on the train?"

"Train? I never rode a train, I only saw pictures." Wei Wuxian said like an elementary kid.

"I saw you on the train, and you were looking normal."

"I am normal. But I did not go anywhere." Wei Wuxian said.